I Went Down To the Local Dealership. Holy Cow!!!

I went down to the dealer and picked up two jugs of xps 2 oil. The yellow jugs. I also picked up the neoprene pump seal that I needed. I saw all of the 06 boats. Wow, the new gtx limited is sweet! Guys, after seeing it and touching it in real life, the hood on the gti se is a piece of flimsy trash. It is all floppy and weak feeling. Oh well. The RXT in viper read is amazing!!!! The price tag was $11,199 for the viper red RXT. They had no RXP's in the showroom oddly. I don't know if they were sold out or what. If you guys want to look them up they are called Garganos Sales and Service on 54 hemmingway Avenue in East Have, Connecticut. Just if you guys wanted to compare prices or what ever. They are a good dealership, they've been platinum for the last 4 years or something like that. They tend to rip people off on service though. They are nice people, I'm friends with the family and I go to school with the owners nephew, but that guy wouldn't even cut his own family a deal. I had a hard time not laughing when I went in there because there was this guy sitting on the RXT who must have been atleast 90 years old!!! God bless him if he is going to ride one of those babies!

I got charged $5 for the pump seal, and $23.99 per jug for the oil. So there goes all of my money! Lets hope nothing goes wrong on my skis! Thanks, Charlie

Im fond of the Viper Red RXTs myself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jetski_008_106.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	3247  

How are things going with that Boat? It looks great! Good luck, Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by ccassone
    How are things going with that Boat? It looks great! Good luck, Charlie
    Theyre fine now. It fast. I like it and im glad i kept it, but now i have an urge for a 3D so i can get that Kart mode....

I got one jug for 23.99 Is that good or bad? I have another question. I put about 32 ounces of this xps oil into my gas tank holding 9 gallons of gas. This is on a gtx 580 with a freshly added oil pump block off. I am running 40:1. Nine gallons would equal 1152 ounces of gas. So with 40:1 I would need to add 28.8 ounces of this oil to get the right ratio. I figured for the first run, I would run a little richer to be on the safe side, so I put in 32 ounces of xps II. I grabbed the front of the trailer and shook it up real good for about a minute. Will this be mixed enough? Also, on the trailer ride down to the ramp, will that be enough movement to mix the gas and oil in the tank? How long will it take to get the mixed gas to go through the lines? Until it gets through and starts burning, how will I lub my engine? It will be running lean on oil for a while and then start going with the premix. Thanks, Charlie

Thread Information