Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

Thumbs **** UP for WMFWatercraft

I purchased an item from wmfwatercraft over e-bay recently. Due to a misunderstanding that was admittedly about 2/3 my fault, I received something that I don't need and not what I need. Since it was at least half my fault, I attempted to contact him. I explained the source of the mis-communication and asked if he would take a return. I offered to pay all shipping costs plus a re-stocking fee of his choosing. I also asked if he had the item I needed so maybe we could swap. After a few days and no response, I sent him the same info again. Still no response a couple of weeks later.

It's just bad business to ignore your customers. At least respond to them, if even to kindly explain why you're refusing a refund.

With 469 transactions on e-bay, his feedback is only 95.5% positive, which isn't very good. That's about 20 bad deals so far.

I purchased something the other day from weldingsuppliesatioc, who has 30,836 transactions and 100% positive.

From now on, I'm not going to buy if it's less than 98% positive and definitely nothing else from wmfwatercraft.

Mike

+1
    Sorry to hear you got burnt Mike

Sorry that happened man but 95.5% feedback with just 469 transactions would have been a Red Flag to me not to buy from him.

I've been buying & selling on eBay for many years & I pay careful attention to feedback including the comments; gives me a good idea of who I'm dealing with. I do agree with you though as far as resolution; any good business savvy individual would work it out.

seems like they have bought stuff on this sites classifieds to sell on fee-bay, triple the price

I bought a 2004 RXP that had a Riva Stage II kit installed by WMF.......
    Last edited by cosmic; 11-17-2007 at 12:05 PM. Reason: false information

+1
    I'm infuriated. I won the auction on 10/16 and paid him within 5 minutes. He still hasn't left me feedback. I want to leave him neutral (or maybe even negative) feedback, but I somehow believe he'd leave me bad feedback if I did so even though I did my part in full. Grrr!!!

Mike

what did you purchase from them?

+1
    An MPEM. Anyone want to buy it? I'll sell it at a loss at this point.

I am very sorry about this, I remember speeking to you about the MPEM, you needed a ECU, not the mpem, I didnt have a ECU in stock and I let it slip my mind after we spoke, very sorry about that, you deserved a call back, I refunded all paypal money you sent me for the part and left you positive feedback, you can keep the part for the hassel you went thru, sorry again. Now about the 2004 Sea Doo RXP Stage 2, who was it bought from, was it a yellow RXP? I am very interested in finding out about this RXP, the only Stage 2 we ever installed on a 2004 RXP was a Yellow ski that had years worh of problems, it was owned by a customer in VA, please let me know, he did alot of the work his self. And thanks Jerry for the heads up about the MPEM complaint, your site is a great tool for the jetski community!

+1
    Wow good response.. I hope you guys can get this sorted out... Sounds like he is willing to work with you... Both

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information