Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360

24 42.86%
  • PlayStation 3

18 32.14%
  • Wii

14 25.00%
  • Other (please state which console for this option)

4 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Xbox 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii vs. Other

Just seeing what everyone else prefers. Personally I like the Xbox 360 because of the available games and overall gameplay as well as the dashboard appearance and interactions. Years back I had the PS2 and thought the Xbox was just stupid. Then my brother decided to break it "on accident" so I was done with videogames for awhile. Then he bought the Xbox and we liked it and then Halo 2 came out and we LOVED it. Then the Xbox 360 came out and I got it for Christmas the year it came out, well actually that February becasue my mom couldn't find any. Now the Wii and PlayStation 3 came out which are considered in the Xbox 360 range even though the Xbox 360 came out like a year before so Sony and Nintendo got an extra year of technology but are still considered in the same league, but the Wii and Xbox 360 ranked better than the PS3 and the 360 seems to be the favorite for teenagers to young adults and the Wii is for small kids and older parents that have those children. Now Halo 3 came out and I think that itself is a good enough reason to buy the 360 over the PS3 or the Wii for those without young ones. What is everyone else's opinion?

+1
    I'm currently hooked on XBox live Halo 3... team slayer, it's a sickness.
    And wait til you see Call of Duty 4...

My house is a gamers paradise.I have all systems.And the winner by far would be the 360.Wii would be number 2 for fun factor.And the ps3 well lets just say its ok.

Add me to the list of having all 3 of them.

XboX360 Wins for online play, its simple and quick and has more people on it than the PS3. Online Halo 3 is great, and simplu owns the online world of gameplay.

PS3 Wins for graphics. Some may argue, but go get Call of Duty 4 for PS3 and prepare to not put the controller down. Something about blowing up russians from a AC-130's gun is.. well... fun. Best graphics, gameplay, and realistic play I have ever expierenced. Online is fun, but would be better on the 360 I am sure.

Wii Wins for parties. Get 20 people over and see what they want to play. Everyone wants to play Wii sports, Wii Play, Wii this and Wii that. It's fun. Graphics are subpar but when you have the interactive gameplay its not a big deal. I don't play it unless I have people over, but It's a blast with people around.

In the end my favorite is the 360 for the online play.

However my last game purchase was CoD4 on PS3, my next will be Army of 2 on PS3 as well.

+1
    I play duck hunt on my 60 inch lcd. I was just introduced to xbox360 and im addicted to halo3. My boy brings his system over and we all play halo3 sitting back drinking some beer like 2 times a week. i will be purchasing 360 soon.

Banned User
    ive seen and played both the 360 and PS3 and i think the graphics are pretty much the same and the PS3 should be better since it is more than a year newer than the xbox 360 but i still think they are dead even...

plus where is Halo 3 for PS3..thats rite they dont have it
    another MAJOR negative to the PS3 not to mention the price

Banned User
    rapidlover,

im not saying you are wrong but why did you vote for the PS3...?

Quote Originally Posted by alexp073 View Post
    ive seen and played both the 360 and PS3 and i think the graphics are pretty much the same and the PS3 should be better since it is more than a year newer than the xbox 360 but i still think they are dead even...

plus where is Halo 3 for PS3..thats rite they dont have it
    another MAJOR negative to the PS3 not to mention the price
    The price thing has been fixed mostly. But your dead on, there is no "Halo" if PS3, if they try to make something like it.... it needs to be downright phenomonal.

Im sitting here right now watching my roommate not get past the first training part of Assasin's Creed.

Funny!

i had a ps3 and have played an xbox360 when the xbox came out ,for the first 6 months to a year there where not many games . when the ps3 came out there were not many games for this system. all i hear from my friends and others {with a xbox} theres no games ! just like the xbox it takes TIME to develope games for a new system the games are now hitting the shelves most games that have come out have been just a copy of the xbox version made to play on the ps3 like madden 08 this game runs 60 frames per second on the xbox360 and 30 on the ps3 but playing the game they are the same the ps3 can do what the 360 does at 60 frames per second in only 30 next year there will be two madden games developed one for the 360 and one that runs 60 frames per second on the ps3 {the 360 cannot run this game } the 360 is a very good game system for the money but when u add all the things to it like wireless controles more memory hd dvd player and the hdmi hook ups how much will this cost ? $600 to $800 and still does not play blueray these things may cost less for the xbox360 i am just guessing but for the money and the performance $399 to $499 is a better choice PS3 wins for me u can go all day about which one is better but , the price drop {because all of the games hitting the shelves } has more then doubled sales for the ps3 from 30,000 a week to 75,000 a week ! some weeks where even over a 100,000 units !

Banned User
    for those who have Assassins Creed or COD4, how are they? I'm looking to buy these but im not in a rush becasue i have Halo 3 and that will last me awhile.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information