Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 4:20!

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1

Happy 4:20!

Enjoy your night!

Can I ask what this is? Judging by that emoticon, I think it might have something to do with drugs. Am I right?

4.20 AKA Mary Jane ...code name...shhhhhh

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ccassone
    Can I ask what this is? Judging by that emoticon, I think it might have something to do with drugs. Am I right?
    It's just for medicinal purposes

Too bad I have to pee on Monday

I knew it. God I can't stand all of the kids in my school. My best friend went to notre dame for freshman year and all the fagit ass kids started pressuring him into drinking, then drugs. He transfered back into our hometown branford highschool, and I sort of kept an eye on him and steered him back in the right direction. I go up to his locker to talk to him, and this jerk was offering him weed right there in his hand. I Fuc*%n decked that kid right in the mouth and layed him out on the ground. I took the time out of my life to help him go back to his normal good behavior, and then this other kid tries to spoil all my hard work! He deserved what he got, and if I ever see anyone trying to sell that shit or even come near me or my friends with it, I'll kill them! I'm lucky that there were no teachers or my mom were around to see that. My mom teaches spanish and french in my school. I see her everyday, and am not ashamed to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek right in the hallway in front of all the kids. So, I don't care who you are. Don't do drugs! I am sorry if I am so oppinionated, and I'm sue 90% of everyone does drugs, but that's who I am, and my Straight A's and great athletic performance on the football and track team prove how not doing drugs is worth it. This is by far the stupidest thing to celebrate I have ever heard of. So for all of you guys out there doing your stupid drugs, have your fun, but I hope that it doesn't ruin your life or someone elses. I'm sorry again, and thanks, Charlie

EASY THERE CHARLIE! Calm down.....its ok....deep breathes...take her easy....sit down...check your heart rate....

By the way ITS CALLED A JOKE!

Damn... and now your going to say that drinkings bad for you....right?

Quote Originally Posted by ccassone
    I knew it. God I can't stand all of the kids in my school. My best friend went to notre dame for freshman year and all the fagit ass kids started pressuring him into drinking, then drugs. He transfered back into our hometown branford highschool, and I sort of kept an eye on him and steered him back in the right direction. I go up to his locker to talk to him, and this jerk was offering him weed right there in his hand. I Fuc*%n decked that kid right in the mouth and layed him out on the ground. I took the time out of my life to help him go back to his normal good behavior, and then this other kid tries to spoil all my hard work! He deserved what he got, and if I ever see anyone trying to sell that shit or even come near me or my friends with it, I'll kill them! I'm lucky that there were no teachers or my mom were around to see that. My mom teaches spanish and french in my school. I see her everyday, and am not ashamed to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek right in the hallway in front of all the kids. So, I don't care who you are. Don't do drugs! I am sorry if I am so oppinionated, and I'm sue 90% of everyone does drugs, but that's who I am, and my Straight A's and great athletic performance on the football and track team prove how not doing drugs is worth it. This is by far the stupidest thing to celebrate I have ever heard of. So for all of you guys out there doing your stupid drugs, have your fun, but I hope that it doesn't ruin your life or someone elses. I'm sorry again, and thanks, Charlie

I'm wayyyyy to stoned to read all that can someone sum it up for me....

You got the munchies yet?? LOL....just make sure you stop eating before you shit yourself...hahahahahhahahha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information