Fx Big Bore Runnin 73mph+

Yeh this babey blue fx does 73mph with a blown head gasket 76mph when wasnt blown but guy its runnin a gpr 1300 motor with triple pipes on stocks head i think but it hooks really hard pro rider eric was down here on a stage III but the babey blue fx whop him guy on the babey fx waited for him and made him over take him and the fx still beat him but it was like 3ft-4ft chop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1335.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	44955  
    Last edited by Gj#6; 11-14-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: .

pic

yup fx 1300 triple pipe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1333.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	44959  

Nice...you got pics of the inside?

Damn I actually like the look of that ski. I hate the stock front hood so much.

Lightbulb

"Yeh this babey blue fx does 73mph with a blown head gasket 76mph when wasnt blown but guy its runnin a gpr 1300 motor with triple pipes on stocks head i think but it hooks really hard pro rider eric was down here on a stage III but the babey blue fx whop him guy on the babey fx waited for him and made him over take him and the fx still beat him but it was like 3ft-4ft chop"

Wait a second, how where you guys able to hit 76 mph with out falling off ? We built an FXHo with a 1400 big bore clocked at 74 mph. After that the ski would slip from the back. And the ride would fly off. That ski is unstable.We tried this with the riva ride plate.

So my question to you is what did you do to stablize the back of the ski ?

Oh and one more thing... The Baby Blue FX won the race because of the 3ft -4 ft waves. Try the race again in flat clam waters.

Lol...Gj going have a field day with this. It doesn't matter the water conditions. We live on an Island so calm water is rare. Therefore his disadvantage of the water conditions is something he will have to deal with. However the race consisted of 3 heats. The RXP beat him 2/3, second time due to a popped cable on the FX.Not sure which one. Plus the guy on the FX lives here and has been riding in the conditions all of his riding career so it something he is use 2 ans knows how to handle. On the other hand the guy that was from the states races up there in the lakes and is not as familiar with the waters as the local riders are. To his disadvantage again. none the less The races were fair and both riders did a good job. And your question about why the fx is capable to hook up and not throw the rider of, I cant give you the exact answer. Thats something you would have to ask the owner of the craft. Guess you can just their that good .

jordan hush..u cant face the fact seadoo get deh ass beat that day...the fx has in a 16 vane mangum pump with rxt sponsors, a fx ho ride plate and intake grate...i think they also added skegdge to the bottom of the craft

lol...in 1 of 3 races. Its cool. You can say wa u want for the 2nd race but wa da excuse is for the first??

mathew is a better rider than craig..every body knows that but the yamaha came out on top over all

yeh jordan

the first race criag wa beating him untill he got tried n slowed down den the rxp over took him but then 2nd race the fx nozzle broke and rider still finsh the race but 3rd race the blue fx was ready to go and the fx lead the whole race un till the rider made eric over take him and billy on the blue fx over took him bak and gain a HUGE LEAD AGIAN

Thread Information