Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    +1

OK I don't want to spark debate...But i need to know..

What you guys think HONESTLY of Presedent Bush...His group of confidants...The way your contrey is going...And your thaughts on Iraq...

And I don't want to start a heated battle...I just read posts on other sites that are pretty harsh to the point of ppl. seem to be brain washed...You can't even reason with them...

+1
    Lol, we aren't too political on this site

me-> <- Bush

J3ff
    I was thinking about our country yesterday, while on the highway, really trying to come to my own conclusion.

I'm really just dissapointed . We have so much potential, but I feel like we are going to self implode.

I feel like there's going to be some huge outbreak soon, and that is what we need to clean up our acts.

Just too many Fat, Lazy americans, who do nothing but live off of a dysfunctional system.

Seems like bush is just a puppet, I was wondering what would be different if Kerry won.

+1
    we would get to see his daughters nipples a bit more....

Im a Bush supporter. I do not support EVERYTHING he does, but i do support him.

I feel that he did a great job with what he was handed back in 01, and I am thankfull we had him in the office that day, otherwise we still might be "reaching out" to the terrorist.

I have no complaints about gas prices, they are not Bush's fault. The stock market is up over 11,300, there have been new jobs created.

Now, I do have my complaints about him as well, just as there is an upside, there is a downside.

He does have some integrity problems at times i think. I do not feel he is hardline enough on the illegal immigrant situation, and i do not feel he is taking our military action in the ME where it needs to be right now.

Overall I am satisfied with his administration. The economy is fine, regardless of what you may hear on the extreme leftist MSM channels such as CNN or CBS or Time magazine. The war in Iraw WAS justified, and there have been translated documents: 1 from 1998 regarding secret research on WMD, in 2001 there was a document in which Saddam is trying to recruit suicide bombers to hit US interests. http://www.ctc.usma.edu/harmony_docs.asp

So yes, I think Pres. Bush has done a good job, I feel he has protected this country(although my opinion is Terrorism is NOT a small group of those in the Islamic faith, but is bred into the minds of most of the young children from day 1 for some parts of the ME), Interest rates have been down, home values have gone up, the market has gone up, and I still feel safe walking from My house to the park down the street.

And that aint bad :flag:

BUSH BLOWS BIG TIME, enough said, no not yet,

that ballwashing POS, co--su--er has the authority to control the rising fuel prices, sh!t can some of those poloticians if you want to save the tax payers some money, and stop raising the taxes on the fuel to pay for their pensions and BS...PR...

don`t forget he is an "Good Ol oil Boy!"

he is the number one worst thing that has happened to this country as far as leadership and administration...

he has done more damage as a world leader in terms of our relationship with the other nations of the world as well as a complete disaster economically...

i can't find one good thing about him as apresident, other than hee semms like "regular guy" on tv and when he is on his ranch...

we went from a booming economy and surplus and world peace (no major wars) with clinton, to massive wartime debt and deficit with bush

it will all be over soon....but not soon enough

First off.....WE WERE STUPID TO ELECT HIM ONE TIME...THE SECOND TIME EVERYONE LAUGHED AT US AROUND THE WORLD...

I SERIOUSLY think that he is our problem with the oil...he and his buds are just sitting back raking in the dough, there is a shit load he can do to lower these fu#@&ng gas prices but he doesnt!

HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA! We shoulda kept Clinton! He had fun but at the same time he kept our contry in check!

WE NEED A DEMOCRAT NOW! Im pretty much an independent I agree with a lot of things from both parties, but these damn republicans (ECSPECIALLY BUSH) are KILLING US!!!!!!

Sorry I just edited a swear word...two2curupt

+1
    This is a lot to read but it's a story explaining why bush is going to go down in history as the worst president in the history of the USA.

Here's the link.

Here's a clip.

George W. Bush’s presidency appears headed for colossal historical disgrace. Barring a cataclysmic event on the order of the terrorist attacks of September 11th, after which the public might rally around the White House once again, there seems to be little the administration can do to avoid being ranked on the lowest tier of U.S. presidents. And that may be the best-case scenario. Many historians are now wondering whether Bush, in fact, will be remembered as the very worst president in all of American history.

From time to time, after hours, I kick back with my colleagues at Princeton to argue idly about which president really was the worst of them all. For years, these perennial debates have largely focused on the same handful of chief executives whom national polls of historians, from across the ideological and political spectrum, routinely cite as the bottom of the presidential barrel. Was the lousiest James Buchanan, who, confronted with Southern secession in 1860, dithered to a degree that, as his most recent biographer has said, probably amounted to disloyalty — and who handed to his successor, Abraham Lincoln, a nation already torn asunder? Was it Lincoln’s successor, Andrew Johnson, who actively sided with former Confederates and undermined Reconstruction? What about the amiably incompetent Warren G. Harding, whose administration was fabulously corrupt? Or, though he has his defenders, Herbert Hoover, who tried some reforms but remained imprisoned in his own outmoded individualist ethic and collapsed under the weight of the stock-market crash of 1929 and the Depression’s onset? The younger historians always put in a word for Richard M. Nixon, the only American president forced to resign from office.

+1
    Can't stand the guy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information