Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    25

    Gimmi Bosio top speed

    what was Gimmi Bosio top speed at the WF i heard he was the fastest. if yes how fast? what speed or topspeed?


  2. #2
    He must have broken his fast boat cause he never rode the open class or GP. The only class i saw him ride was 4 stroke limited, haha he rode a 2 stroke (XPL) in the 4 stroke limited class. how stupid can you be. and he did not look happy when they DQed him. lol

  3. #3
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    i am willing to bet the Zappatta's boat, the les cooke boat, and the Jetdraft boats may have been faster.

    being the fastest means nothing if your boat doesn't stay together through two motos

  4. #4
    CC Racer kenshin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,904
    +1
    2
    I heard zapata's boat ran like 89-90mph over at crazy beach when he was letting interested buyers take a spin on it. Les' GTI I heard only runs about 83mph and I don't know how fast the turbo RXP Dan had there is, but I'm sure it over 80 easy. Also James Bushell's Turbo RXP is supposed to be really fast

  5. #5
    What do you mean 2 motos i dont think it made it to the line.

  6. #6
    CC Racer kenshin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,904
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by charger View Post
    What do you mean 2 motos i dont think it made it to the line.
    He just had bad luck with the boat in GP. In the heat of Pro 1200 Open he owned, but they DQed him because of the weight of the boat even though it states in the rules if a boat is under weight you're allowed to add ballast weight to it.

  7. #7
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89 View Post
    He just had bad luck with the boat in GP. In the heat of Pro 1200 Open he owned, but they DQed him because of the weight of the boat even though it states in the rules if a boat is under weight you're allowed to add ballast weight to it.

    did he try adding weight to the boat to make it legal?

  8. #8
    CC Racer kenshin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,904
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    did he try adding weight to the boat to make it legal?
    From what I know they wouldn't allow him because his topdeck was light weight.

  9. #9
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    i am willing to bet the Zappatta's boat, the les cooke boat, and the Jetdraft boats may have been faster.

    being the fastest means nothing if your boat doesn't stay together through two motos
    PERIOD AMEN & HALLALUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody with some COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE the LORD Good Brother! the guy that qualifies FIRST for each Nascar race only gets 5 extra points though valuble that has NOTHING to DO with WINNING THE RACE! PERIOD!!!!!!!!! same SHIT different day! BET!

  10. #10
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    PERIOD AMEN & HALLALUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody with some COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE the LORD Good Brother! the guy that qualifies FIRST for each Nascar race only gets 5 extra points though valuble that has NOTHING to DO with WINNING THE RACE! PERIOD!!!!!!!!! same SHIT different day! BET!
    you could win the championship and not win a single race the entire season. as long as you finish consistent your are good to go... hell with the way the rules are half assed now... you just need to be in the top 10 up until the last 10 races then it starts all over again with a 10 race shoot out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RXP Stock top speeds?
    By dgmoore in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-15-2016, 05:25 PM
  2. What was your best first mod to get some top speed?
    By meeper in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 01:18 PM
  3. Top speed for stock?
    By omelfata in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 07:25 PM
  4. Has anyone done a wedge back to back for top speed?
    By Burnwater in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 01:57 PM
  5. RXP top speeds
    By Krazy-K in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •