Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Big bore acceleration figure/graphs. "AKA Keyboard Racing"

Has anybody got any?
    would love to see some holeshot figures to 40-60 and 70mphfor a 1390 and a 1200 to compare
    When my blaster sells-im going big bore!!

African-American
    +1
    Well.. it wont be very accurate because its very reliant on the impellor, pump and intake grate.

Well if ya are running a 1200 now & go straight to 1390 Uhhh thats a huge difference.... I know going from a stock comp. 1300 to 1390 was a huge difference. But N8TR can can build ya a 1300 that is faster then a KPG 1390 1st place efi winner. I dont remember it but I was drinking budlight?????? I think we have a rematch though MBIV no excuses me vs nate gpr{natedog} & gpr{sleep} straight up!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    I think we have a rematch though MBIV no excuses me vs nate gpr{natedog} & gpr{sleep} straight up!
    I know a secret

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    But N8TR can can build ya a 1300 that is faster then a KPG 1390 1st place efi winner. I dont remember it but I was drinking budlight?????? I think we have a rematch though MBIV no excuses me vs nate gpr{natedog} & gpr{sleep} straight up!
    Just curious Charles but how fast do you think your single pipe would run with the 1200 grate, tabs, and setup for turning and drag racing?

If Nate drag raced you at MB3 I have no dought he smoked you. It is one of the quickest skis I have seen that can take on S3 RXPs along with just about anything else. WFO built this ski almost 2 years ago and its still running strong.

As far as your rematch goes a tripple pipe (which is what I am assuming your building) against a single isn't really fair is it? But if you keep that 800 grate in there your going to be making up about 10 boat lengths right off the bat. In a drag your still going to loose unless its a mile long.

Just my .02 .

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Has anybody got any?
    would love to see some holeshot figures to 40-60 and 70mphfor a 1390 and a 1200 to compare

Doubt anyone has actual graghs. Obviously there is more power then a 1200 but many other things must be considered due to all the pump configurations etc..

Give Lowell ,TJ or Ben a call, they don't make any more money porting a BB or OEM size. They will be able to give you all the Pros and Cons. Remember that the exhaust was designed for 1200cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Just curious Charles but how fast do you think your single pipe would run with the 1200 grate, tabs, and setup for turning and drag racing?

If Nate drag raced you at MB3 I have no dought he smoked you. It is one of the quickest skis I have seen that can take on S3 RXPs along with just about anything else. WFO built this ski almost 2 years ago and its still running strong.

As far as your rematch goes a tripple pipe (which is what I am assuming your building) against a single isn't really fair is it? But if you keep that 800 grate in there your going to be making up about 10 boat lengths right off the bat. In a drag your still going to loose unless its a mile long.

Just my .02 .
    Nitrous in a drag = FTW (FOR THE WIN)

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post

Just my .02 .
    So you believe a 1300 will flat out smoke a 1390 ???? I know your pulling for the home team but man thats kinda hard to believe. On a single pipe I have a modded 800 grate that only gives up maybe 1 ski length. I drag raced with it at mudbug 2 and did very well against all the fast singles.
    Now on a tripple pipe it will not holeshot at all. BTW the only difference in my drag setup vs topend setup is the grate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Has anybody got any?

Mongoose I don't have a graph for you but I will say a 1390cc will walk away from a 1300. Ask anyone that went from a ported 1300 to a 1390cc and they will all say it pulls way harder and usually is at least 2mph+ on top. Its probably about the same difference between a 1200 and 1300.
    I don't see anyone complaining that the 1390 didn't make anymore power than there 1300

Just curious Charles but how fast do you think your single pipe would run with the 1200 grate, tabs, and setup for turning and
    Ron we tried that on my ski I'd say what 1.5-2 mph slower still pulled 81+..... Oh well we know the truth i cant say nothing else! I threw my gpr together and brought it to mb's only 2 mons after purchasing it as a bone stocker. 66 stock 83-84 2 mons later... HMMMM still pulled a 82+_ 3/4 tank of gas in that sorry ass water at what 10:30-11:00 am. Did 83.9 on the gun Mark Trager saw it{one of the witness's} the afternoon b/f low of gas.... But a 77 mph ski will beat me in a drag race???? Wonder when I do make hp... over 77??? No its there ALL THE TIME!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information