Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my bike

my bike

this is one of my toys. its cammed up, head work done, hi comp pistons, dyna ignition and few other goodies. it runs pretty good for a harley(its a torquey SOB). its an 84 fxr lowrider. i ve had her for about 12 years.......rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phyls hutch 085.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	4.42 MB 
ID:	45635  

+1
    I like the pipes, gotta be heard ya know! I got street sweepers on a 113 S&S super stock and close-ratio 6speed, little old ladys hate people like us, maybe u should bring it to mudbug for the babysitter

Quote Originally Posted by 9secZO6 View Post
    I like the pipes, gotta be heard ya know! I got street sweepers on a 113 S&S super stock and close-ratio 6speed, little old ladys hate people like us, maybe u should bring it to mudbug for the babysitter
    yeah them S&S 113"s run real good. i have been thinking about puttin' the bottle on my motor but i don t want that thing comin' apart between my legs PERIOD!!!!!!!!!! i ve been toying with the idea of build a big inch chopper with a 300 hangin out back. just hard to find the time u know..........rich

+1
    Beautiful bike Rich!

Very nice!

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    if everything goes to plan i will be bringing something that is sure to make the babysitter quite unpleasant....

i think the convo will go like this

i don't know what happened officer, i started the car tapped the gas a couple of times and her front windows shattered....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rwells173 View Post
    yeah them S&S 113"s run real good. i have been thinking about puttin' the bottle on my motor but i don t want that thing comin' apart between my legs PERIOD!!!!!!!!!! i ve been toying with the idea of build a big inch chopper with a 300 hangin out back. just hard to find the time u know..........rich
    I got a 250 tire and would do clutch dumps from a dead at 6k, it will spin it to a slight smoke,and then it's time to shift already but better be hangin' on! Have not ridden it since last summer and the bike looks it...... Just washed the v-rod and it goes to the 1st guy w/ the cash, daddy needs a turbo and a gpr...........

thanks guys, i'm working on getting a Z06 myself. i don t want to spend the money on a new one. looking for one that is a couple of years old, low miles and the right color. i had 2 corvettes back in the 80's and had a blast with them. they only had like 250 hp. i can t imagine a WORKED Z06 in my driveway. there goes the license again............

+1
    Start saving now, by mudbug I may have a yellow 01Z06 w/20,000orig miles w/ a 10k mi LS7 wet sump under the hood (500hp) for sale....who the hell knows what daddy gonna need by then. I somehow see my toys slipping away...as long as I have 1 vette and my skis

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9secZO6 View Post
    Start saving now, by mudbug I may have a yellow 01Z06 w/20,000orig miles w/ a 10k mi LS7 wet sump under the hood (500hp) for sale....who the hell knows what daddy gonna need by then. I somehow see my toys slipping away...as long as I have 1 vette and my skis
    Interesting......

I have theory on Z06's, I think as thye age the collectability value of them will be a factor of how close to stock they are. I do have to say the modded ones will be way more fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information