Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

10thMTN DIV in Afghanistan

Sorry this is so late at getting to you guys just came accrossed it getting ready to do a formal ball adn was getting stuff for slide shows. Was told about this from guys at work that did the video. This is the video of our fallen commrades from my tour in Afghanistan last year and into this year.

Suckmywake, this might give you some of the feelings of what we were in over there.

Not all of these men adn women are from my exact Battalion but are in my Brigade. My unit was 3-71 CAV, if you pay attention we lost our Battalion Commander which I told everyone here about. There are only 3 others whos names or pictures are not in this. Thank you all for your support of our troops, if you see any out during travel's just a simple "Thank You" is all you need to say to us and shake our hand. It touches us in a way you can't even imagine.

Gary

Dear Gary, With heartfelt pride and admiration, my wife and I couldn`t be more thankful of your`s and your troops sacrifice. We are saddened and sorry for the loss of your comrades. We will say a special prayer this year at our Thanksgiving table. We could not be more proud to be American citizens.
    Thank You! and Thank You for sharing that with us. Sincerely...PR...

Your welcome PR, at the ball we do a little special thing honoring our fallen and set a place at a table for them to honor them with dignity and respect. It is hard to look back but the memories you have will live on forever. They were great people and well loved. Thanks for viewing the video.

Gary

Gary,
    During this season of Thanksgiving I sincerely lift up my thanks to you and your fellow service men and women. I am a member of many associations here in my home town and often I am asked to say the prayer before meals - I always pray for everyone to be mindful of all those that protect our very way of freedom. I THANK YOU

I also wish for peace in your heart for those fellow soldiers that paid the ultimate price. I know you served with some of them and some you didnt know but I also know that you shared a common bond even if you hadnt ever had met them. I also wanted to say that I hope you make it to Mudbugs 4.

ps - Im the dude that bought your mudbug 3 tees - would really like to shake your hand.

Happy Thanksgiving Gary.

+1
    Sniff Sniff
    Thanks Gary for sharing that video with us!

ttt

Thanks for posting that. I don't like thanksgiving, but seeing that gave me something to give thanks to at dinner tonight.

Your welcome Pettee, just wanted everyoen to see what its like over there for us and those that were lost over there and never forgotten.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Gary

Happy Thanksgiving

GODSPEED brothers and sisters...

Get home safe

prayers are with all of you...

JP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information