Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CRS is coming to America

Hey Guys,
    we got our Green Cards and me and the family are immigrating to your great country. Been trying to get Green cards for a while now and finally got them through your Diversity Visa Program. So by the end of January we will be there and soaking up the sun in L.A. Going to spend 3-6 months traveling around and try to figure out where we'll settle.Got lots to do between now and then,selling cars and toys (see the classifieds for my Doo)and my business.Busy but exciting times! Hope to catch up with some of you guys that I've gotten to know over the last few years. It will be cool putting faces to the names,
    Just over 2 months and counting
    Cheers,
    Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by CRS View Post
    Hey Guys,
    we got our Green Cards and me and the family are immigrating to your great country. Been trying to get Green cards for a while now and finally got them through your Diversity Visa Program. So by the end of January we will be there and soaking up the sun in L.A. Going to spend 3-6 months traveling around and try to figure out where we'll settle.Got lots to do between now and then,selling cars and toys (see the classifieds for my Doo)and my business.Busy but exciting times! Hope to catch up with some of you guys that I've gotten to know over the last few years. It will be cool putting faces to the names,
    Cheers,
    Chris.
    Congrats and Welcome to the USofA

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Congrats Chris!! I hope we'll be able to cross paths sometime.

You better put it in your schedule now to make it to Mudbug!

Thanks Shib,its on my list of things to do along with going to the Worlds.

+1
    If you have to go through the flatlands stop and say Hi
    Welcome to America.
    John

Welcome to America!
    You may, or may not like L.A, but for me, like the song goes, "I LOVE LA"
    Hit up some of us Local So. Cal guys. If you dont mind a little bit of salt, you'll love the Pacific Ocean.
    From Ventura to San Diego. Good luck to ya, and save a lotta money, housing is expensive as hell, so it gas.

Hey Guys,
    Cheers,
    Chris.
    if you drive around Washington DC don't forgett to stop by !!!! i'll be happy to show you around here........i got my green card 5 yearsago and i am a citisen now. BEST place to be is here in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    Welcome to America!
    You may, or may not like L.A, but for me, like the song goes, "I LOVE LA"
    Hit up some of us Local So. Cal guys. If you dont mind a little bit of salt, you'll love the Pacific Ocean.
    From Ventura to San Diego. Good luck to ya, and save a lotta money, housing is expensive as hell, so it gas.
    Thanks Dubz, the salt is no problem but the cost of housing around L.A. will be too much for us I think. Gas prices will be easy to deal with,its just hit $6.80 a gallon here!! I'm gonna buy buy me a big ol Doge Ram when I get there! Seriously though,I do want to buy a 2500 truck when I get there so any suggestions as to where to start looking.

Cheers,
    Chris.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Thanks Dubz, the salt is no problem but the cost of housing around L.A. will be too much for us I think. Gas prices will be easy to deal with,its just hit $6.80 a gallon here!! I'm gonna buy buy me a big ol Doge Ram when I get there! Seriously though,I do want to buy a 2500 truck when I get there so any suggestions as to where to start looking.

Cheers,
    Chris.
    Don't take me as a smart ass, but try a car dealership, you'll be amazed at how accessible large vehicle are here in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Don't take me as a smart ass, but try a car dealership, you'll be amazed at how accessible large vehicle are here in the states.
    suprisingly I had thought of a car dealership I was just looking to deal with someone on the forum,keeping it in the family and all that

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information