Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NEW C kit with RXT-X

Jerry:
    What extra part do I need , if I wanted to fit this C-kit to my up coming RXT X????
    Any suggestions guys?
    THX

+1
    Hi Simon, the only other thing you would need would be the rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=669

The stock 42# injectors on the X ski should provide sufficient fuel with the rising rate regulator, but i advise you measure your air fuel ratio just to be sure.

your also gonna need to get the RE blockoffs cause the rxt starts to porpus around 74+ mph....... just my $.02

You probably want to upgrade the stock air intake also so as to maximize the amount of air the C Kit can take in....and when an exhaust upgrade becomes available you will likely benefit from allowing it to breath easier on that side too...!

Definitely look into a/f monitoring....cheap insurance ($400 bucks or so) against a damaged engine from running lean...!

That X ski is going to pull like a MONSTER with a C Kit S/C....better start working those arms out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Hi Simon, the only other thing you would need would be the rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=669

The stock 42# injectors on the X ski should provide sufficient fuel with the rising rate regulator, but i advise you measure your air fuel ratio just to be sure.
    Jerry, just curious, how does the stock 'X' supercharger stack up? I thought I read somewhere that it runs 8.5 to 10 psi stock boost vs. the 15 or better psi with the C kit SC? How does this translate into speed?

Any other thoughts on how to make this 'X' boat faster without having to unload 3500 + bucks. New prop??? grate??? SC Wheel in stock housing???

I'm not looking to go 85-90 as I cannot see spending that much coin, but would like the option of runing high 70's if possible and spending a couple grand on her. Thx, Jon

+1
    5 more PSI could mean 500 more RPM's. 100 RPM's could translate into 1 more MPH so you have the potential to increase 5 more MPH. Of course, you will need the right impeller to do it.

There will be some really cool things coming from Riva for the X models.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    jerry any of the things for the rxp x going to work on the rxp ..new product insite

+1
    Not really, all of the current Riva products will work on the 08's. The X models are just a bit different with their intercooler placement and such so Riva is working around that for those models.

+1
    Jerry, do the X's need the Riva valve train upgrade when going to higher RPMs? Or did they do something similar at the factory on these?

+1
    If you go with an aftermarket ECU you will need to do the valvetrain upgrade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information