Auto Drop Nozzle

G'day

after an auto drop nozzle for r12x.

R&D not making them anymore.

r15x comes standard i hear but need one real soon

cheers in advance

I build Horsepower
    +1
    They never worked, Don't buy one, Like most of their fluff.. Reason they spam us for Honda parts is just to get a reaction on who would buy their Chinese parts.

I would guess that's why it's discontinued ..

The intake Gate they sell looks like my Mother baked it in her oven at home....

sg

they?????

only word we had down under is that r&d were doing them but discontinued ?

the system works on highly modded RXP so was interested to see outcome on r12x

Contact Skat Trak. They can make them, they wont have them in stock. They will cost you a pretty penny but are worth it if your running tight bouy courses. The pump and drop nozzle that we got from them allowed the F hull to corner very comparable to the XPL's. It will cure the slideout that happens with the flat rideplate as long as you stay on the gas.

Hambone.

that is your opinion nitro, i have been talking to some of the autronics guru's over here in Aussie land who also advised me not to use your product or fuel mapping ability. (although i will still read your posts)
    So yes everyone is entilted to an opinion but dont go saying things that are just nasty........
    Explian why a product does not work and if you have a better product explain why yours is better.

Quote Originally Posted by vnm02 View Post
    that is your opinion nitro, i have been talking to some of the autronics guru's over here in Aussie land who also advised me not to use your product or fuel mapping ability. (although i will still read your posts)
    So yes everyone is entilted to an opinion but dont go saying things that are just nasty........
    Explian why a product does not work and if you have a better product explain why yours is better.

Yea that makes real sense dude, autronics dudes telling you not to buy a product they proudly use themselves. BE REAL DUDE, nitros set up is above and beyond anything YOU, or anyone else has came up with to date. I currently run the set up, and after I worked out my bugs, It became a system I enjoy using, and is well proven.

I'll run your power shot R&D fluff to my Nitro Stage 1 and we can see what opinion and fact are in real life! I know I can blow the doors off that stuff, cause what I have is above and beyond anything outthere for hondas to the date. whats wrong Nitro kit out of your price range, you will see when you get left behind!

we have decided not tro run the r&d powershot and will be running the autronics sm4, with help from the guys who BUILD the autronic's ecu's so who should know the product better..............
    They should be able to fully map our engine.
    Oh did i mention that you Nitro is using an Australian ecu..........
    Also Randall Edgell in New Zealand has expressed interest in setting up a Honda for racing, ( he maps and does the electronics on Chris MacClugage's Kawasaki's.
    Last edited by vnm02; 11-28-2007 at 06:40 PM.

Dude they did not tell us NOT TO USE their products, but do not use the setup and fuel mapping in the ecu from the stage 1 kit.
    All i see is that people are blind top other products and the ability of other people to correctly build and set up a boat.
    Open your eyes it is a big world.
    Last edited by vnm02; 11-28-2007 at 07:27 PM.

+1
    I assure you, Nitroshark is one of the best in the business when it comes to fuel injection engine management and he knows Autronic as good as the Autronic guys do. He definitely knows Honda's better!

i am not debating that fact, the point i am trying to get across is that if you have experienced a problem with a product or have tested a product that does not work put an explanation on the board just dont say that a product is sh+* without saying why that is.
    There are new guys coming on to this board every day wanting advice on how to set up a ski, give them productive answers not just answers that have no meaning.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information