Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    Do Work Son 05RXPnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lake Chickamauga/ Chattanooga TN
    Posts
    958

    2009 Corvette ZR1

    6.2 Supercharged:

    http://jalopnik.com/cars/detroit-aut...ble-326717.php

    And I thought the C6 Z's were badass. . .

    Jay


  2. #2
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    I belive the Viper is about to be pwn3d.

  3. #3
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    similar to the blower set-up roush designed for the 05 up stangs.

    i guess that trumps the C6R crate motors then.....

    between that, the new camaro, next year is gonna be a fun year


    thats ok. i will have that thing by roughly 400 or so HP come june...... something about sticking a twin turbo 383 in the monte carlo has been keeping me up the last few nights.

  4. #4
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    A little competition for the new Nissan skyline?

  5. #5
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    the skyline might be down on power but the AWD drive will help it in 0-60 and handling top speed on the vette should be on the other side of 215+

  6. #6
    Matthew K ReDevilRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lemont, IL
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    the skyline might be down on power but the AWD drive will help it in 0-60 and handling top speed on the vette should be on the other side of 215+
    I agree, the Skyline will probably blow the doors of the vette on a track. But i would still rather have the Vette

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    I just want to know what its tow capacity is

  8. #8
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    I agree, the Skyline will probably blow the doors of the vette on a track. But i would still rather have the Vette
    I doubt this, this isn't the 60's, Chevy does more than just throw a big motor into a base Corvette and call it good. I garuntee you this vette has spent more tim at Nurmburg getting tuned than Jerry spent on the bayou last season. I won't say the vette has an easy win on the track but neither does the Skyline.

  9. #9
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    I doubt this, this isn't the 60's, Chevy does more than just throw a big motor into a base Corvette and call it good. I garuntee you this vette has spent more tim at Nurmburg getting tuned than Jerry spent on the bayou last season. I won't say the vette has an easy win on the track but neither does the Skyline.
    i will say this the Top Sceret Tuning V12 Twin Turbo supra cracked 249 on the nurburgring track. the japanese are no slouches when it comes to performance. i think the big difference will be in out of pocket cost the skyline is 65k the vette will probably cross the 100K mark atleast

  10. #10
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    i think the big difference will be in out of pocket cost the skyline is 65k the vette will probably cross the 100K mark atleast


    DANG, I guess thats means I have to knock over a few more convienence stores then i originally planned...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. zr1 corvette does the nurburing 7m26.4s
    By Bone1050 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 08:45 AM
  2. Very Strange! New Yamaha Jetski 2009
    By branix in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:47 PM
  3. F/S: 91 Corvette ZR1
    By GPryan in forum Other Toys
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:47 PM
  4. OK Corvette and Mustang Boys
    By Red Devil in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 06:47 PM
  5. Twin Turbo 454 CI C3 Corvette
    By Green Hulk in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •