View Poll Results: How did you like this ski?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • This ski is wonderful

    0 0%
  • This ski is pretty good.

    0 0%
  • This ski is fair.

    2 11.76%
  • This ski is a direct ripoff from Polaris

    1,698 100.00%
  • The ski looks like a cheap chinese knockoff.

    1 5.88%
  • This ski is a really, really cheap chinese knockoff

    1,000 100.00%
  • There's too much information about my ski

    0 0%
  • There's not enough information about my ski

    998 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100
  1. #1
    The Newest Brand of Personal Watercraft for 2008!! Mr.WaveRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up The Newest Brand of Personal Watercraft on the market for 2008 !!!!

    ...
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 11-29-2007 at 08:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Where is this made??
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 11-29-2007 at 08:31 PM.

  3. #3
    The Newest Brand of Personal Watercraft for 2008!! Mr.WaveRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up Responce to Muddy River> The newest Brand Name Jet-ski Personal Watercraft!!!!

    We produce the WaveRider X700GT in Tyngsborough Massachusetts.
    We plan that many more models will soon follow!
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 11-29-2007 at 08:31 PM.

  4. #4
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    That is a Polaris Virage700 or Freedom or a chinese clone.

    You might want to come clean with everyone here on what you are doing...

  5. #5
    The Newest Brand of Personal Watercraft for 2008!! Mr.WaveRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up

    Dear Hydrotoys, i do not appreciate the "tone" Of what you seem to suggest, that we are somehow doing something illicit, or dirty.

    That was highly inappropriate for you to do. We are a Boat Manufacturer see www..com , and we are now starting our new Personal Watercraft division to bring about a new Brand Name that we call WaveRider, so that there is more choice available to the public.

    When comments are made to suggest something innapropriate is being done, it does nothing but harm to the Watercraft industry. This industry is already being "killed" by the crazed polititians and special interest groups that are putting an "ever tightening noose" around it's neck!

    As Personal Watercraft owners, riders, & "officianados" We must band together to support one another, and this sport, regardless of who it is,
    or what they are doing; in creating a foreign produced Brand Name product, or a domestic one.
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 11-29-2007 at 08:31 PM.

  6. #6
    Connecticut CrazyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    8,134
    +1
    1,050
    I live about an hour away from Tyngsborough. Would it be possible to come tour your facility with my camera?
    Thanks.

  7. #7
    The Newest Brand of Personal Watercraft for 2008!! Mr.WaveRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up

    Hey, CrazyA, you can come on over almost anytime, but the warehouse we use for FiberClassic is also being used by another company, & they wouldn't want people going around inside that are not doing business with them.(they actually are the owners of the property, & essentially our landlord), but you can speak with us at our Dealership location next door, & you can see, & also test ride our demo model! (note of caution, wear your thermal underwear,& waterproof boots, it's getting cold on the river here!)

    In the future we have planned "demo ride day" events that are going to happen at selected public boating ramps throughout New England.
    ALSO very important, check out the website for upcoming boat shows that we will be exhibitting at. Stop by our display booths, We would love to talk with you!

    P.S. I may not be around when you visit, for i am lately working the "night shift" doing my emails & marketing for the company, but i will let the Dealership manager know (his name is Mario) that you may drop by for a visit & a test run. We are a small startup type of company, so everything here is still somewhat casual & informal.

  8. #8
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    I would love to see some engine pics and some specs. on the craft.

    Thanks,
    R

  9. #9
    Connecticut CrazyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    8,134
    +1
    1,050
    While I certainly appreciate the offer of a demo ride, I think that will have to wait until spring. I'm all too familiar with the water & air temps in these parts at this time of year. Heck, even the daytime highs are only in the high 40's... and getting lower!!! Back in the first few years of my PWC lifestyle, I would ride under these conditions. I'm a lot older now and have a lot more patience... I'll wait until springtime!!!

    I certainly do want to come look at the PWC up close and personal though, even though I won't be riding them yet.
    One thing you'll find out about this group is that they (and me) are all hardcore enthusiasts. They know PWC inside and out and it's only natural that we all may be a little skeptical at first. By that I mean, there is no doubt that the boat being shown is either a Polaris Virage hull, or an exact copy of one... right down to the sponsons. But that's OK. I think if it's proven that you can offer a good product at a fair price and good follow up after the sale, the rest will fall into place.

    Would a Saturday be an OK time to visit, as I work Mon-Fri. fulltime?

    I'm working this Sat., but I'm thinking Sat. Dec. 8th would be good for a visit.

    I would like to bring my camera as I think that we would all love to see some real-world, average Joe, non-promotional shots.

    Again, thanks for the invite and I hope to meet you soon... and check out the PWC.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.WaveRider View Post
    Hey, CrazyA, you can come on over almost anytime, but the warehouse we use for FiberClassic is also being used by another company, & they wouldn't want people going around inside that are not doing business with them.(they actually are the owners of the property, & essentially our landlord), but you can speak with us at our Dealership location next door, & you can see, & also test ride our demo model! (note of caution, wear your thermal underwear,& waterproof boots, it's getting cold on the river here!)

    In the future we have planned "demo ride day" events that are going to happen at selected public boating ramps throughout New England.
    ALSO very important, check out the website for upcoming boat shows that we will be exhibitting at. Stop by our display booths, We would love to talk with you!

    P.S. I may not be around when you visit, for i am lately working the "night shift" doing my emails & marketing for the company, but i will let the Dealership manager know (his name is Mario) that you may drop by for a visit & a test run. We are a small startup type of company, so everything here is still somewhat casual & informal.


    When I go Rodneyae, as long as they're OK with it, I'll take enough photos to fill a photo album!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    I would love to see some engine pics and some specs. on the craft.

    Thanks,
    R
    Last edited by CrazyA; 11-29-2007 at 07:10 AM.

  10. #10
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.WaveRider View Post
    Dear Hydrotoys, i do not appreciate the "tone" Of what you seem to suggest, that we are somehow doing something illicit, or dirty.

    That was highly inappropriate for you to do. We are a Boat Manufacturer see www..com , and we are now starting our new Personal Watercraft division to bring about a new Brand Name that we call WaveRider, so that there is more choice available to the public.

    When comments are made to suggest something innapropriate is being done, it does nothing but harm to the Watercraft industry. This industry is already being "killed" by the crazed polititians and special interest groups that are putting an "ever tightening noose" around it's neck!

    As Personal Watercraft owners, riders, & "officianados" We must band together to support one another, and this sport, regardless of who it is,
    or what they are doing; in creating a foreign produced Brand Name product, or a domestic one.
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 11-29-2007 at 08:32 PM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2016, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 11:39 AM
  3. Anyone in the market for a high end GPS needs to wait
    By NCHeel in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:09 PM
  4. Myths and Facts of Personal Watercraft !
    By RX951 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. Myths and Facts of Personal Watercraft !
    By RX951 in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •