does anybody ride here??

Does anyone else besides my ride at Buckeye Lake or Alum Creek??

huber heights ohio soon near New Port Richie Florida
    I have not rode there yet but, I would like to check it out.

wheres huber heights?

Buckeye Lake isnt that big...I think about 2 miles long...but it is a fun lake...2 swimming areas and a bunch of restraunts and bars on the ocast (if you over the age, if your under they will catch you...lets put it this way I know from experience)

Alum creek....more of a riding place not so much of a socail place like Buckeye is, but nice and flat and smooth most of the time...doesnt have a very strong current but on a windy day you can get going at a good clip if you gow ith the current. I saw a 1mph increase on the stock speedo from going against to with the current!

is your 200 HD sporty... a 2000 Harley sportster? you have NOS on the thing ehhh? My dad was thinking about putting it on his ultra classic...just for some fun.

where abouts in Ohio are they located get some dates together. old enough to drink but, wont ride(jet skis) and drink. afterwards good for a couple 10. yes it is 1 of 3 HDs. the nitrous from eldelbrock gives you about a 30 horse jump. hopping to get to get into the 9's this summer,still a street bike.hint if your dad gets nitrous tell him not to spray it when he is shifting(on my 3 clutch in 900 miles)

Buckeye Lake is located in Millersport Ohio...Alum Creek is in....ummm...I forget but will find out....I would say for the all around best time Buckeye Lake is the way to go...Lost of really freindly people out there!

what size NOS are you spraying?

we ride at alum creek my ski is still in the shop with the clutch and stage 1 going on they sould be done this weekend. let me know when a date is set and we can ride. we have 3 rxps, 1 stock, 1 stage 1+, 1 stage 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Totallyblown
    wheres huber heights?

Buckeye Lake isnt that big...I think about 2 miles long...but it is a fun lake...2 swimming areas and a bunch of restraunts and bars on the ocast (if you over the age, if your under they will catch you...lets put it this way I know from experience)

Alum creek....more of a riding place not so much of a socail place like Buckeye is, but nice and flat and smooth most of the time...doesnt have a very strong current but on a windy day you can get going at a good clip if you gow ith the current. I saw a 1mph increase on the stock speedo from going against to with the current!

is your 200 HD sporty... a 2000 Harley sportster? you have NOS on the thing ehhh? My dad was thinking about putting it on his ultra classic...just for some fun.
    Huber Heights is 10 min north of Dayton at the I-70.. I-75 split

oo...so your about 45 min-1 hour away...thats not oo bad. Where do you usually ride?

rocky fork,st marys,hydrobowl,caesers creek. always looking for better spots

Thread Information