Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

BIG thank you Tommy Jordan for unlocking my ski!

I want to take a moment and thank the people who have given me soo much information and time on the way to improving the performance of my ski. HYPERTOYS, WFO, DUKE all contributed towards the performance of my ride... THANKS for all the parts and tips!!
    Thank you JIMS Performance for your help achieving the results.Your FF PLATE rocks, it was a key component in unlocking the speed and the work you did on my head was exemplary.

PHILLIPGPR thank you for the parts and tips, that .200 over dplate you sell, added acceleration turning a big prop while reducing risk of detonation, nice piece.

I want to give a shout out to GREENHULK.net & 4-tecperformance.com for parts and introducing me to the world of fast GPRS....

I also really need to send out a very special thank you to TOMMY JORDAN for spending all those hours with me in your shop and phone, helping me fine tune my hull and carefully apply that FOUNTAIN TEAM MAGIC to my 05 efi GPR. Its hard to believe all the speed that was gained from just working the hull, and fine tuning.. I know I have a ways to go yet.. but wow.. I couldnt have done it without your expert tutelage.

(all these thank you's, you would have thought this was emmy winning speech)
    Last edited by RUNWME; 12-05-2007 at 09:58 AM.

+1
    Anytime David. You are very lucky to have Tommy live so close, he has been a great help to me along with WFO, Jim, and everyone else.

I'm sure we will see ya at MB next year.

Run! Curious about the pic in your avatar? Z

You are welcomed David (RUNWME). ,but it goes both ways (Thank You) for your help and advice. Michael (Hypertoys)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Anytime David. You are very lucky to have Tommy live so close, he has been a great help to me along with WFO, Jim, and everyone else.

I'm sure we will see ya at MB next year.
    DUKE, your 100% right about that. He and the rest of the Fountain boys are very easy going crowd who love fast boats, jetskis and drag cars... I am very fortunate to have them so close and they really opened my eyes to the potential in these GPR hulls. I couldn't be happier then to team up with them. 2008 will be another exciting year for jetski performance gains

zmann thats a LASER x2000 made by swift oceanics. It was in popular science a few years back, and they took a few deposits on it, but never went into production as far as I know. It was claimed to be a 90mph ski from factory. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44366
    Last edited by RUNWME; 12-03-2007 at 05:00 PM.

+1
    David, you are so lucky to have Mike and The Fountain Boys so close.

I wish I could help you with your new stuff, but I have my hands full with my own new projects.

Thanks!!

SICK!!!

RUNWME ski is SICK fast He smoked my riva stage 1 like it was tied to a fence post. Sunday we watched him make several mid 85-86mph passes and it was unreal. I even got to take a spin on it and the acceleration feels like its ripping your arms out Makes me want to take a sawza to my sh#$
    Friggin knew when he bought this my time raining supreme was over on our stretch of river He has had wicked fast boats for years.

Oh yeah, what kinda fuel you burnin RUN My eyes watered everytime you came by us

+1

Thumbs up Thank You!

Runwme, David Thanks for the kind words. It is a pleasure to work with you on your ski. Welcome to our Team! Your ideas are more than welcome to our team. With your knowledge you are bringing to the team I am sure we can even go faster than ever before. Tommy Jordan

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information