Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    1996SLTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    904
    +1
    1

    How do you guys handle the off season?

    How do you winterizing guys handle the off season? Different hobbies and related message boards? What do you do for fun?

    Just to let you know, I'm going to do my best to have multiple ski problems this winter to add excitement to the board. So far so good. Lately, though, I've been keeping the SeaDoo boards busier with my problems. It's my way of giving back to all that have been so selfless here!


  2. #2
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    I handle the off season by........wait I have no off season.
    Sorry I couldn't help myself.

  3. #3
    1996SLTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    904
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    I handle the off season by........wait I have no off season.
    Sorry I couldn't help myself.
    Dude, you need some therapy....maybe a straight jacket....clearly you don't have enough ski problems to focus on....let me go suck some sand into my cooling system, overheat the engine and toast some cylinders for you!

  4. #4
    Wankel till I die!! jonjonwells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    637
    Off Season??? Not quite there yet. Usually just add another layer and hope you don't roll, hehe.

    When we finally do put them away, the time is usually spent dreaming about what else we can do to squeeze out another mph or 2. Personally this winter, I will be installing the 795 BB and a very large port job.

    That and ice skating with 4wheelers.

  5. #5
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5
    Snowmobile!

  6. #6
    LOL! I just pick which one of the PWC's to ride off season

  7. #7
    axgrider73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    2,059
    Well, I guess that I am somewaht of a computer geek so, I spend a lot of time building and tweaking my computers and network.

    One goal of mine for this winter is to get a web based jet ski resource center to house manuals, pictures, how to's, ect. My ISP doen't allow customers to run web/ftp servers with their residential internet service so I am working my way around that. I hope to have this up and running by March.

    Here is part of what I have now:

    http://www.snootnet.com:8080/polaris.htm

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,703
    +1
    109
    well lets see i'm gonna tripple pipe my pro 1200 ,i just unloaded another 99 785 i just bought that needs a crank and piston and i'd like to redo my MOTO MARINE boat over the winter .oh thats right i'm redoing Jeff's old boat that had MOTO MARINE pipes also so i really don't mind winter it lets me catch up alittle and i mean alittle .

  9. #9
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by axgrider73 View Post
    Well, I guess that I am somewaht of a computer geek so, I spend a lot of time building and tweaking my computers and network.

    One goal of mine for this winter is to get a web based jet ski resource center to house manuals, pictures, how to's, ect. My ISP doen't allow customers to run web/ftp servers with their residential internet service so I am working my way around that. I hope to have this up and running by March.

    Here is part of what I have now:

    http://www.snootnet.com:8080/polaris.htm
    It's looking awesome!!!
    The Matrix you're showing is the 05.
    All "stock" Matrix were 200HP.

  10. #10
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996SLTX View Post
    Dude, you need some therapy....maybe a straight jacket....clearly you don't have enough ski problems to focus on....let me go suck some sand into my cooling system, overheat the engine and toast some cylinders for you!
    Sugar in the tank will keep us chasing our tails for days.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fuel tank removal on '96 SLTX - how do you get to the bolts?
    By bgaidan in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 03:46 PM
  2. How do you feel about the changes?
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 10:16 AM
  3. How do you work on the bottom of your hull?
    By sliderz28 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:58 AM
  5. How do you get to the second SS box hose/back of ski?
    By PuprleNuprleGPR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •