Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs down New brand of ski for 08

I really dont think they will sell that many pwcs because of too small of engine and plus 2-stroke. It will be OK for people who dont want to spend the extra money. I guess the type of people who drive Kias will like this ski.

WaveRider Marine to offer affordable personal water crafts to authorized dealers
    for sale with a full 1 year limited warrantee. Extended warrantee is available!

WaveRider Marine also announces the X700 GT 700cc PWC at family affordable prices.
    Lowest price Watercraft in its class!

The 2008 WaveRider X700 GT features a 95 horsepower 2 cylinder 2 stroke engine
    that is reliable and proven.This pwc has excellent power at all speeds, with a top speed
    of about 50 miles per hour, and with seating for up to 3 persons so you can share the fun!

Available colors:
    1) Console & Hood colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver, Black, Orange

2) Seat colors & combinations: Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Silver/White, & Silver/Grey

3) Body colors (hull) various combinations of: White, Black, Red, & Yellow.

See it all at: WaveRiderMarine.com Dealers Wanted

Just another piece of Chinese EXCREMENT?

Those chinese Waverider's are knock-offs and they suck. I highly doubt anyone on this forum would buy one. 95-hp 2-strokes were cool back in 1995.........12 years ago you might of had a market.........No one wants a waverider.......no one is interested.........I myself wouldn't even take a picture by those ugly poorly made pieces of crap..........GET THAT CRAP OUTTA HERE

+1
    You forgot to post the website or WaveRider Marine

I have to agree they look like the Tigershark I used to have back in the 90s.

But watch out, these could be the next big thing to hit the water.

+1
    When gasoline prices top $4 a gallon here in the states, I predict that there will be a resurgance of less expensive, smaller engine. lower hp, lighter skis. They won't be of interest to the speed freaks on this board (many of whom spend more time in the garage wrenching than riding anyway), but might be purchased by the Harry Home Owners who just want to ride and couldn't care less if the family ski only goes 50mph.

I don't see myself in this group, but there are bound to be many who are. Personally, I would rather give up PWC riding than buy a Chinese copy regardless of how inexpensive it may be.

Richard

Banned User
    oh darn...i wouldnt have bought the rxp-x if a new these fast demons were coming out

P.O.S. is all i gotta say...but then again, people shop at Walmart which is cheap chinese **** that AMERICANS need to not support but instead support AMERICAN goods...

by shopping at walmart and buying stuff like these things, we are helping China which is already gunna nuke the world

I agree with you Alex.

Gas prices rising everyday one would think that people would buy smaller cars, lower HP Outboard Motors, smaller boats, etc... the opposite is happening people are buying SUV, Trucks, 350hp Outboards 35' to 45' boats. So I think that 2008 will be an excellent year for PWC Sales.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp073 View Post
    oh darn...i wouldnt have bought the rxp-x if a new these fast demons were coming out

P.O.S. is all i gotta say...but then again, people shop at Walmart which is cheap chinese **** that AMERICANS need to not support but instead support AMERICAN goods...

by shopping at walmart and buying stuff like these things, we are helping China which is already gunna nuke the world

I thought everything was made in China, Tiawan, Mexico, Brazil, Korea, or Japan. Can you give an example of what is made in the US, I mean not assemblied in the US but all parts must be made in the US.

+1
    not for nothing, but didn't the EPA restrict new 2 stroke motors to under 50cc's. So how do these guys can sell new skis with them in it? I know the yami gp1300 and a few others still do it, but arent they low emission?

Quote Originally Posted by ctriverguy View Post
    not for nothing, but didn't the EPA restrict new 2 stroke motors to under 50cc's. So how do these guys can sell new skis with them in it? I know the yami gp1300 and a few others still do it, but arent they low emission?
    EPA did not restrict new 2 stroke motors, they regulate emissions.
    The Evinrude E-TEC Outboards are 2 Strokes and produce less that 600 parts per million of Carbon Monoxide where competetive 4 Stroke outboards are emmiting 40 to 50 thousand parts per million of Carbon Monoxide, they are CARB 3 Star and EU 2006.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information