Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15/20

+1

15/20

Just got back from lake checking out the 15/20R install. Charger was half way gone so can`t give correct results. Holeshot rocked,,,till charger fully left me. Top rpms were 7350 but still taking RXT. Not buy much but could still slowly creep off of `em. Already talked to dealer and am bringing it in for the `06 shaft and clutch then install metal washers. I can send pump out at the same time to triple bearing and SS ring. If you were thinking of a 15/20 don`t think no more. Just do it. Even without the charger I haven`t lost top speed compared to stock impeller. This judging by same RXT I `ve run before. I previously would run 8200-8250 all day. I have stock ECU and valvetrain. This is gonna put me where I can safely be at speed. RR impeller and ebay intercooler oughta finish her off. Oh and the Riva sponsons. For a while at least. Now this thing is startin` to rock. Got a way to go but starting.

Thanks for the impeller Greenhulk.

+1
    damn HOSS! thats your second charger. Listen bro, get the parts to fix the charger from your dealer under warranty and let me build your SC for you.

We'll drink a beer, or two and i'll give you lessons on building the SC's for these

+1

Re: 15/20

Quote Originally Posted by HOSS
    Just got back from lake checking out the 15/20R install. Charger was half way gone so can`t give correct results. Holeshot rocked,,,till charger fully left me. Top rpms were 7350 but still taking RXT. Not buy much but could still slowly creep off of `em. Already talked to dealer and am bringing it in for the `06 shaft and clutch then install metal washers. I can send pump out at the same time to triple bearing and SS ring. If you were thinking of a 15/20 don`t think no more. Just do it. Even without the charger I haven`t lost top speed compared to stock impeller. This judging by same RXT I `ve run before. I previously would run 8200-8250 all day. I have stock ECU and valvetrain. This is gonna put me where I can safely be at speed. RR impeller and ebay intercooler oughta finish her off. Oh and the Riva sponsons. For a while at least. Now this thing is startin` to rock. Got a way to go but starting.

Thanks for the impeller Greenhulk.
    WTF??????
    Is that HOSS TALK?

would a 15/20 work well with everything in the stage 2 kit except for the IC? i have the IC but wont get it installed right away since i need some custom pipes.

+1
    I dont think it will work well until you have the IC. The IC adds ALOT more power

yea thats what i was thinking, well i guess i wil just run the 14/19 and then once i get the IC hooked up i wil run the 15/20. thanks jerry

+1
    Hey Hoss, Who do you bring your boat to for warranty work. We need to get together to go riding sometime. You get a chance call me. Billy 504-453-3254

+1
    HOSS, call Billy. He has the hookup and works with Bruce at Xtreme.

+1
    Billy, I thought Bruce was down for the count since Katrina? I`ll get with you guys soon. Just gotta get through the initial WHAM of the Escalade payments.

Oh, sorry. I bring it to Cycle Center on Loyola in Kenner. Its right near my shop. I`ve only brought it once for the charger and now again. They gave me a key today for 49.?? just say fifty bucks programmed too. The guy told me I can bring it minus pump to be sent out or the triple and SS gig.

I did also run the Denso Iridiums today on both skis,,,,OK,,, I like a cooler range now.

+1
    I also promise to do my trade in on my Nav gps` to start having accurate speed numbers for ya`ll. I don`t like to be wrong so I gotta get one and roll with the program.

And filling the ride plate holes isn`t a joke. My shoulders are killing me Shibby! I could just feel it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information