home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar

r&d fuel controller ??

i have a rude controller ....on the shelf either a rude or a c kit is in my future ....but i really dont like that i have to send it off to make a change ...for the rude brian has it figured out set and forget ... how tunable is the r&d controller???? is it lap top programmable like a power commander 4 a motorcycles.... it has a graph throddle position and rpm you can adjust any tps and any rpm with the lap top or low mid high rpm over all on the fly .well no lap top required what is the r&d like ??? boost sensidive fuel regulators have been arond 4 a while ..i had a car i turboed and it accentuated lag w lack of fuel because it took a second for it to react to seeing the boost..i would rather do it electronically

Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    i have a rude controller ....on the shelf either a rude or a c kit is in my future ....but i really dont like that i have to send it off to make a change ...for the rude brian has it figured out set and forget ... how tunable is the r&d controller???? is it lap top programmable like a power commander 4 a motorcycles.... it has a graph throddle position and rpm you can adjust any tps and any rpm with the lap top or low mid high rpm over all on the fly .well no lap top required what is the r&d like ??? boost sensidive fuel regulators have been arond 4 a while ..i had a car i turboed and it accentuated lag w lack of fuel because it took a second for it to react to seeing the boost..i would rather do it electronically
    If you already have the Rude controller and AF gage just call Brian and get the cable and software and you can adjust the fuel map yourself R&D will not work with a Rude charger or C-kit.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    so they arnt adjustable

Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    so they arnt adjustable
    The R&D is adjustable but is limited on how much you can adjust.

Thread Information