Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Post Time for a survey

Hi guys, this post is about graphics kits, and your input is most valuable to me and in order to better serve you.
    Kind of a survey to better understand the needs and requirements of those who like having graphics kits and packages.

I have been offering my designs with the highest quality processing, and as a result they are not cheap to print and reflect in the price. And as I have always been one for top quality, realize that it may not be the position of others.

I have had almost 30,000 hits on the website since late February of 2007, and this equates to near 3,000 page views per month.

I love showing my creations but would like to see more people enjoying them on their skis as much as I enjoy designing them.

Current and past sets that I have produced for customers have been on premium grade PVC with lens laminate surface, computer cut and ready to install. This is the brand that the manufacturer lists a 10 year warranty for.

I could cut pricing to near 1/2 that by processing on a 3 to 5 year vinyl print medium instead of the laminated 10 year PVC print medium.

My questions are:

A) Are you interested in a graphics kit?
    B) What will determine if you buy a kit?
    C) Is pricing a factor?
    D) Is quality a factor?
    E) What 'style', 'patterns' or 'themes' interests you?
    F) Would you want to do all the cut outs of the graphics yourself, or have them computer cut before they are shipped?

You can post a reply as a PM, or in detail here so others can see and share in their opinions.
    Simply answer A to F on a scale of 1 to 3. 1 being of least important and 3 the highest.
    Answers might look like this:

A 3
    B
    (optional to type an answer for the question)
    C 2
    D 3
    E
    F Yes

Thanks in advance for your opinions as this will help me better understand what is important to you.

Sincerely, Peter.
    [email protected]

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SideFX View Post
    Hi guys, this post is about graphics kits, and your input is most valuable to me and in order to better serve you.
    Kind of a survey to better understand the needs and requirements of those who like having graphics kits and packages.

I have been offering my designs with the highest quality processing, and as a result they are not cheap to print and reflect in the price. And as I have always been one for top quality, realize that it may not be the position of others.

I have had almost 30,000 hits on the website since late February of 2007, and this equates to near 3,000 page views per month.

I love showing my creations but would like to see more people enjoying them on their skis as much as I enjoy designing them.

Current and past sets that I have produced for customers have been on premium grade PVC with lens laminate surface, computer cut and ready to install. This is the brand that the manufacturer lists a 10 year warranty for.

I could cut pricing to near 1/2 that by processing on a 3 to 5 year vinyl print medium instead of the laminated 10 year PVC print medium.

My questions are:

C) Is pricing a factor?
    D) Is quality a factor?
    F) Would you want to do all the cut outs of the graphics yourself, or have them computer cut before they are shipped?

You can post a reply as a PM, or in detail here so others can see and share in their opinions.
    Simply answer A to F on a scale of 1 to 3. 1 being of least important and 3 the highest.
    Answers might look like this:

A 3
    B
    C 2
    D 3
    E
    F Yes

Thanks in advance for your opinions as this will help me better understand what is important to you.

Sincerely, Peter.
    [email protected]
    I know this isn't that answer you're looking for but both my ski's stock graphix are in decent shape and I am not currently looking to buy graphix.

However when I repaint the 96 xp it is going to need bad ass grapix and I will be giving you a call, and when the GTXL goes turbo I am going to need some very stock looking "warning badges" to replace the stock ones. Basically I am saying that your kits are are not an impulse purchase, they are very akin to automotive airbrushing, or vinyl wrapping.

C) Is pricing a factor?
    D) Is quality a factor?

a) yes
    b) looks and personal apeal,strength,price
    c) yes
    d) yes
    e) the green hulk theme would be nice to see what started this whole site and great forum,and the green hulk is badd a#$
    f) computer cut obviously why mess up something when it could be done right the first time

+1
    SIDEFX YOU ARE A GREAT BIZZZZZZNESS MAN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.P.S. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING BIGBUCKS KIT INSTALLED.TODD AND THE RUBBER DUCK RACE TEAM

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Todd View Post
    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING BIGBUCKS KIT INSTALLED
    The themed print went in for processing earlier today and being rendered on premium Oracal PVC. Can't wait to see it as well!
    Should be ready by Tuesday next week. (Will ship the day after as I need to separate the panels and wrap it for shipping.)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Todd View Post
    SIDEFX YOU ARE A GREAT BIZZZZZZNESS MAN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.P.S. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING BIGBUCKS KIT INSTALLED.TODD AND THE RUBBER DUCK RACE TEAM
    Todd just wondering? who's on the race team and how do ya join

+1
    Yes.

Your kits are to busy for me.

C) Is pricing a factor?
    Yes, but you get what you pay for.

D) Is quality a factor?
    Again, you get what you pay for.

True flames,

NO!

I guess my concern with the kits is that they are way to busy for me. I like basic concepts. Not to wild and way out there.

Price is a concern.

quality has a lot to do with price. You get what you pay for.

i think some greenhulk themed graphics or decals would be cool esp. if their was a spot for your screen name....just a thought

+1
    I would agree with everything Water4fire said, and add that it would be a huge help to be able to see them modeled on the ski somehow.

+1
    I visit your website and you have very cool registration number, but I can not view the complete graphic kits, seems like the website hangs with 4 items left to be loaded, but it could my slow ass computer. The kit I like is the Defcon 7 it's not too busy. It would be nice if someone could photoshop the kits on a ski.

A) Are you interested in a graphics kit? - Yes
    B) What will determine if you buy a kit? - Busyness of the kit and price
    C) Is pricing a factor? - Yes
    D) Is quality a factor? - Yes, but a 3-5 year vinyl seems to fine for me, 10 year laminate I won't have this ski for 10 years.
    E) What 'style', 'patterns' or 'themes' interests you? - RXT, Defcon 7 is the one I like so far, but have not seen too many for a RXT
    F) Would you want to do all the cut outs of the graphics yourself, or have them computer cut before they are shipped? - Definitely the computer, I don't trust my shaky hands with razor for too long.

Are you interested in giving Greenhulk.net members a discount, and if so how much?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information