Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ok so I bought it, now how do I get it home?

Just won my bid on ebay, but now I have to get my new ride to Virginia from West Palm Beach and I'd prefer to not drive my F150 all the way down there to get it. Trailer came with the deal so I don't know if this is an advatage or a disadvantage for shipping. Anyone have experience with the autotrain? Is this even an option for skis on trailers? If not, anyone already making the drive anytime soon?

Just a H-20 HO....Need I say More! Mykull's Avatar
    Tim, Why dont you just check with Jeremy "JAG" and see if he is doing anymore treks down south.....or you could just beg your girlfriend to run down and get it for you!!!! Im sure she would do it for you!!! LOL

Banned User
    +1
    rent a uhaul pickup....one way....take a flight, maybe have a forum member pick you up at the airport....buy them lunch and a six pack....get rental truck...toss a cheap $5 ball from Walmart on it....tow it home.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    rent a uhaul pickup....one way....take a flight, maybe have a forum member pick you up at the airport....buy them lunch and a six pack....get rental truck...toss a cheap $5 ball from Walmart on it....tow it home.
    your silly

thought about flying down then driving back with a rental...uhaul is not gonna happen though....that would be the longest 950 miles of my life

Just did a drive like this last year to get my XPL...why can't we just be content with our toys? Better yet, why can't anyone closer to me have some decent deals once in a while?

DCJETSKI,

I am in Tampa, FL and will be traveling up I-95 to the NC/VA border on Saturday 12/22. If you can somehow get the ski from West Palm to Tampa, I might be able to pull it up to the NC/VA border for you if you would be willing to help me on my gas??? I have an 06 Xterra, so it's not that great on gas, but I may be able to work something out if you can get it over to Tampa. I will be at the Gaston/Garysburg exit on I-95, which I beleive is about 3 miles from VA. Send me a PM if you have any ideas.

Hmm, that's definitely a step in the right direction and I would be happy to cover your gas for the whole trip and then some but I don't know how to get it from West Palm to Tampa and I know it is way out of your way and in the wrong direction.

Anybody going from East FL to West FL before the 22nd?

Quote Originally Posted by Mykull View Post
    Tim, Why dont you just check with Jeremy "JAG" and see if he is doing anymore treks down south.....or you could just beg your girlfriend to run down and get it for you!!!! Im sure she would do it for you!!! LOL
    Hey Mike, what can brown do for me?

Any chance whomever you bought it from would be willing to bring it over if you dropped them a few $$$$? I'd say it's about 2 hours away or so. I'd like to help you out, but I have no time off before the 22nd to go over and get it.

I'll ask tomorrow. Thanks for trying to help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information