+1

Kazuma 4 wheelers

Thinking of buying my 3 boys each a 4 wheeler and because of the quantity, I have to go cheep, but I do not want to buy junk.
    Does anyone have any experience with this brand? There is a dealer here in town so I am not to worried about buying from some Joe Schmo, but I have enough stuff to work on as it is.
    Any advice?

+1
    I guess you should tell us what ages are each?

I don't know jack about these 4-wheelers but they are very cheap. My only concern would be does the dealer carry parts for them, how long have they been selling these atv.
    Last edited by cbrich; 12-15-2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Just notice you were asking about the Kazuma brand.

+1
    I got a lil Kazuma 50 for my 6 year old about 3 years ago (he was 3 at the time). He only rides it about 4-5 times per year but we have not had 1 problem at all,,,, except the time it was out of gas and I pulled the tank and carb off chasing it . For him it is a good machine and he will out grow it soon anyway. The only thing I dont like about it is that it does not have front suspention, its a hard ride and he can get to bouncing in the front sometimes when going over bumps. Some of the other newer cheap brands have the front suspention, full auto, and wireless remote kill switches. If those were around back when I got his I woud have gotton one of the others. Back then the kazuma's were going for $1200 and I got a deal on one at traders village for $630, Those things are now $300 . I have no idea about dealers, I have not had the new to replace nything,,,, yet

+1
    The dealer here in town has been here for 2 to 3 years. He sells a go carts and other stuff so this is not his main income. I'm not too worried about him dragging up. I was just unsure of the quality of these machines. I have a big azz field, probably takes up 6-8 city blocks, just 1/2 mile from my house so they would have a good place to ride on the weekends.
    My boys are 13, 10, and 7 so I think they would get some use out of them. I thought about 2 110s and 1 90. My new, problem would then be hauling these things. I have a buddy with a small lowboy but I hate borrowing stuff. I may be able to "rig" up a single ski trailer to carry 2 and 1 could go in the bed of the truck .

+1
    This brand looks pretty good, I like the wider stance(safer). If I could do it over I would get my boy one of these. Their out of Port Arthur too. I might have to look into see if they got a 90 for my boy, he's gonna be upsizing soon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BTM-W...QQcmdZViewItem

+1
    Doesn't KNR sell these too, or just scooters?

+1
    He does scooters and choppers, he's probably got a good line on 4 wheelers though

There is a local powersport auction that I attend that has crap loads of them every sale. The 90 and 110s look to have a copy of the honda 70cc 4stroke engine. That thing is almost indesructable, I had a xl70 as a kid. Some of the guys there have said honda parts will interchange, I dont know personally. The prices there usually run $375 - $550 depending on model plus tax and buyers premium.

fabrication guru rapidacceleration's Avatar
    +1
    hey i bought my boys two ETON 90cc wheelers a few years back. I looked at all the brands and all the newsgroups and found the ETON to be one of the best... a bit more then those "knock offs" but your getting a much better built product.. My boys ride like me So they needed something that could stay together.. And with all the ski projects going on you dont wanna be wasting time fixing mini wheelers instead of being at the lake.

Thumbs down

I haven't owned 1 but I've had the pleasure of trying to keep 1 of my buds running. he has bought 3 no name quads. all 3 were a pos. 50, 80 now a 110. his son is 8. I would stay with the big brand names, I have messed with quads since they came out.

Thread Information