Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,069
    +1
    790

    Riva ECU and NEW C-kit. DO I need a FPR?

    Guys do I need to get a FPR with the RIva ecu and new C-kit?

    Also since 18p.s.i is the safe limit for stock 93oct gas. Is it safe to say that I may aswell just stay with the new C-kit and 15p.s.i since I do not want to go race fuel and stay a little safe?

    Thanks


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    richmond virginia
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys do I need to get a FPR with the RIva ecu and new C-kit?

    Also since 18p.s.i is the safe limit for stock 93oct gas. Is it safe to say that I may aswell just stay with the new C-kit and 15p.s.i since I do not want to go race fuel and stay a little safe?

    Thanks
    rising rate fpr

  3. #3
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    Water u WILL need a rising rate regulator for sure and yes u can run 93 octane with this set up. BET!

  4. #4
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,069
    +1
    790
    So the Riva ECU only works with about 13-14 lbs of boost until it needs some help?


  5. #5
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Right! I wouldn't push it more than 14 PSI without the rising rate regulator.

  6. #6
    NoMo-xp4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Right! I wouldn't push it more than 14 PSI without the rising rate regulator.
    If I use the Riva Ecu, 50lb inj. , and Regulator---should I run less fuel pressure to compensate for the bigger injectors. ----or stick with the 60psi setting.

    Will the c-kit work with the FPR/Rotax ecu and 38's?---or should I use 42's?

    Trying to find a deal on an ecu/valvetrain kit----not sure which ecu I'll end up with. I've heard good things about both.

    This new FPR setup seems to be the ticket----been doing it for years with the mustangs/camaros on a boosted app.

  7. #7
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,069
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post

    Also since 18p.s.i is the safe limit for stock 93oct gas. Is it safe to say that I may aswell just stay with the new C-kit and 15p.s.i since I do not want to go race fuel and stay a little safe?

    Thanks

    Thanks, so what do ya'll think about this part.

    or is the little extra worth a turbo. With 93 pump gas!


    .

  8. #8
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMo-xp4me View Post
    If I use the Riva Ecu, 50lb inj. , and Regulator---should I run less fuel pressure to compensate for the bigger injectors. ----or stick with the 60psi setting.

    Will the c-kit work with the FPR/Rotax ecu and 38's?---or should I use 42's?

    Trying to find a deal on an ecu/valvetrain kit----not sure which ecu I'll end up with. I've heard good things about both.

    This new FPR setup seems to be the ticket----been doing it for years with the mustangs/camaros on a boosted app.

    The Riva ECU is mapped for 50# injectors so you set the rising rates base pressure at 60. Don't try to run more pressure than that.

    So said the C kit will work with RR ECU and 38's, but i would feel more comfortable running the 42's and i would measure the AFR just to be sure.

    I am in love with this rising rate regulator. The US made brand should be available in the next 2 to 3 weeks

  9. #9
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys do I need to get a FPR with the RIva ecu and new C-kit?

    Also since 18p.s.i is the safe limit for stock 93oct gas. Is it safe to say that I may aswell just stay with the new C-kit and 15p.s.i since I do not want to go race fuel and stay a little safe?

    Thanks
    Didnt you just sell a really fast boat a few months ago????

  10. #10
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,069
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT View Post
    Didnt you just sell a really fast boat a few months ago????
    Yes, and I bought it back from him as he is Buying a very nice house.
    I couldn't pass it up and the new RXP-X won't even keep up, so why the heck buy a new one... Just my .02

    .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB Injectors, RIVA ECU 04-05, RRFPR KIT and Upgraded Supercharger
    By RXPSTUNNA in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 11:46 AM
  2. Pictures of Riva intercooler and new ECU on display
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:37 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:17 AM
  4. Riva ECU and a Rude SC = stumble, WTF???
    By mstennes in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 11:17 PM
  5. wtb 2004 rxp riva ecu and 50lb injectors
    By Extrememotors in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •