West Palm Beach guys

I bought a FL ski on ebay this week but I'm all the way in VA. Is there anybody in West Palm Beach that could swing by and verify that the ski is legit so I can give the guy his deposit? ...always weary of the scam.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcjetski View Post
    I bought a FL ski on ebay this week but I'm all the way in VA. Is there anybody in West Palm Beach that could swing by and verify that the ski is legit so I can give the guy his deposit? ...always weary of the scam.
    call [email protected] legdrag 561-281-0547 tell hi dan told you to call him.. he is a good friend of mine and can do it for you

DCJETSKI,

Let me know if you can get it from West Palm to Tampa, I'll be glad to pull it up to VA for you. I'm leaving early Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by FLSCIC View Post
    DCJETSKI,

Let me know if you can get it from West Palm to Tampa, I'll be glad to pull it up to VA for you. I'm leaving early Saturday morning.
    Don't think I can get it worked out to get the ski to Tampa. Its looking like ultra250 from NJ is going to be able to pull my ride up in in January though. I really appreciate the offer. I will let you know if things work out differently.

+1
    hey bro i should have an answer by end of business today on what i am doing... you are more than welcome to take the ride with down and back with me.. i will be stopping in daytona on the way back for friday sat and sudnay for a free ride event and will be back near the dc metro area monday evening if you want to go

Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    call [email protected] legdrag 561-281-0547 tell hi dan told you to call him.. he is a good friend of mine and can do it for you
    Just left him a vm, the seller is available on Saturday, hopefully Kevin is too.

hey bro i should have an answer by end of business today on what i am doing... you are more than welcome to take the ride with down and back with me.. i will be stopping in daytona on the way back for friday sat and sudnay for a free ride event and will be back near the dc metro area monday evening if you want to go
    Ha, I'll give it some thought. Might not be a bad way to put the ski through its paces but that's alot of driving...seems like I do at least one 30-40 hour round trip drive per year but I was hoping to avoid it this year if possible. We may be able to do some carpooling for the races this year though. I'll be hitting all of region 8 and most if not all of the national tour...Park, AZ is a little too far I think.

+1
    Ha, I'll give it some thought. Might not be a bad way to put the ski through its paces but that's alot of driving...seems like I do at least one 30-40 hour round trip drive per year but I was hoping to avoid it this year if possible. We may be able to do some carpooling for the races this year though. I'll be hitting all of region 8 and most if not all of the national tour...Park, AZ is a little too far I think.

i will be doing all of region 8, the national tour and probably parker if everything goes as planned with a loaner boat for march

and it's not alot of driving... i can hit daytona in 13 hours straight through

i will be doing all of region 8, the national tour and probably parker if everything goes as planned with a loaner boat for march

and it's not alot of driving... i can hit daytona in 13 hours straight through

Ha, sure you aren't driving your "shop car" in order to make it there in that time?!?! No matter what you're driving, Parker is definitely some decent road time. I don't think I'm dedicated enough to drive to AZ at the beginning and the end of the same season so you're a better man than me.

+1
    Ha, sure you aren't driving your "shop car" in order to make it there in that time?!?! No matter what you're driving, Parker is definitely some decent road time. I don't think I'm dedicated enough to drive to AZ at the beginning and the end of the same season so you're a better man than me.
    nope just my ordinary f150... i just consume enough redbull to power a small army... and i am not driving out to AZ.... flying in the spring and probably driving out in the fall unless i can work out a two race loaner deal with someone

Thread Information