Best spark plug?

Whats the best spark plug to use on a 1200pv w/high compression heads, and carb rejetting, and a d-plate? And also whats the best gap? I just wanted to see what some of you guys are running!

thanks

Kurt

+1
    Br9es

Isn't that too cold of a plug? Seems like that plug would foul quickly as i have heard... I think i need the br8es-11 (well i know thats stock), but with the riva head is why im unsure and asking... For all of you out there with aftermarke heads what are you running??

TRIPLE PIPES ARE 2-STROKE TURBOS allcool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt1200 View Post
    Isn't that too cold of a plug? Seems like that plug would foul quickly as i have heard... I think i need the br8es-11 (well i know thats stock), but with the riva head is why im unsure and asking... For all of you out there with aftermarke heads what are you running??
    You got a correct answer from WFO, a proven top foum tuner and long time well respected forum member.

If you know the answer why ask the question. I run 9's also and no they don't foul out easy in a mod ski with high comp heads.

Kurt whats up with your
    for sale thread
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45021
    When you said
    "Cylinder with cracked skirt, and bad scoring (can maybe be used to bore out to larger size) make offer" I thought that for sale thread was a maybe a joke, I mean the skirt was totally broken off cyl, it is total junk! Is it for real???

jmo
    allcool
    Last edited by allcool; 12-19-2007 at 12:05 AM.

lol well I didn't even price the cylinder... I figured somebody might want it for something... The powervalve is still intact, and its not doing me any good sitting around!

p.s. I don't understand why older fourm members seem to bash the new guys when they are still learning and are unaware of things... Im just asking because I don't know... Im sorry if you don't like that, but I thought thats what DISCUSSION fourms were made for. And I think im allowed to post what I wish for sale in the classifieds section wheather its "Junk" or not. Like I said the PV assembly is still good, and somebody just might need a cool paperweight! Oh and just to make you happy buddy im going to try those br9es plugs! They better not foul out, or your going to be hearing from me!
    Last edited by kurt1200; 12-19-2007 at 12:07 AM.

lol that damn thing isnt even worth the money it would cost to ship it!
    Glad you now see it like that.

allcool

p.s. I don't understand why older fourm members seem to bash the new guys when they are still learning and are unaware of things... Im just asking because I don't know... Im sorry if you don't like that, but I thought thats what DISCUSSION fourms were made for. And I think im allowed to post what I wish for sale in the classifieds section wheather its "Junk" or not. Like I said the PV assembly is still good, and somebody just might need a cool paperweight! Oh and just to make you happy buddy im going to try those br9es plugs! They better not foul out, or your going to be hearing from me!
    Sorry, No bash intended.
    You say you are still learing...so am I

I see all the new deletions/changes in your threads now.

allcool

+1
    I run 9s in both my boats. Always have, never fouled one.

Hey its all cool, allcool!

Quote Originally Posted by allcool View Post
    You got a correct answer from WFO, a proven top foum tuner and long time well respected forum member.

If you know the answer why ask the question. I run 9's also and no they don't foul out easy in a mod ski with high comp heads.

Kurt whats up with your
    for sale thread
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45021
    When you said
    "Cylinder with cracked skirt, and bad scoring (can maybe be used to bore out to larger size) make offer" I thought that for sale thread was a maybe a joke, I mean the skirt was totally broken off cyl, it is total junk! Is it for real???

jmo
    allcool

FYI I sold a crank casing that was owned big time, cylinder (in the same shape as his), and a head that looked like it was ran through a grider for 100 bucks plus shipping. So they are not useless.

Thread Information