Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

+1

+1

+1

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Peter, what scares me is that you are Canadian and obsessed with Ron Paul.

Paul really has no chance this election because he is a full blown Libertarian, and that is way to close to being an anarchist for the average American.

Personally I favor Duncan Hunter but he isn't really on the map.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Peter, what scares me is that you are Canadian and obsessed with Ron Paul.

Paul really has no chance this election because he is a full blown Libertarian, and that is way to close to being an anarchist for the average American.

Personally I favor Duncan Hunter but he isn't really on the map.
    I beg to differ. Freedom, restoration of the Constitution and world peace does not translate to acts of an anarchist.
    I don't believe the televisions reports as they are, well, a bit slanted.

Yes I am a Canadian, however spent much of my younger life visiting family in Richmond and have well traveled the coast. I guess time spent in your country has really rubbed off on me and stayed with me, particularly Independence Day. However is this now seen as anarchist day?
    We are getting closer as neighbors with the NAFTA super-highway, The North American Union (NAU) and the possible coming of the Amero.
    I really admire Mr. Paul's integrity and concern for the working people rather than the corporations interests.
    Just my opinion.

Now step outside. LoL (just kidding)

"United we stand, divided we fall"

Only the bravest man on American soil. There is finally a choice. If people only knew what the Federal Reserve was about, the plan of the North American Union and agenda of the New World Order, where national IDs will lead us to, and what that paper in your wallet is really worth, everyone would be carrying Ron Paul to Washington on their shoulders. Remember, the founding fathers created a REPUBLIC, because they knew that historically democracies will self-destruct.

Anyone who says Ron Paul doesn't have a chance is being a good robot, just like the media and those in power want them to. Americans don't know what they have, until it's gone.

+1
    So true.......
    This is enlightening: (red pill)
    http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Peter, I used to be able to talk politics all day long, now maybe so so. I do appreciate your enthusiasm for our country and its freedom.

Ron Paul, so I've heard, has the most Constitutionally correct voting record in Congress. He does have some policies that I can't support such as the immidiat unconditional withdrawl of our troops from Iraq and probably a dozen other countries. This would be a catastrophy in terms of international policy and would encourage Islamo-fascist terrorists, Its also folly to pull out so close to the goal, after 5 years Iraq is farther along than Western Europe or Japan after WWII.

I fear that the all or nothing philosophy he carries to troop commitment may translate to other areas of government. That can create an immense amount of resentment in this country amoung the liberl left and those who rely on them. The best way out of many of the messes the US is in is to slowly change the direction of policy and to wean people and even foreign nations off of US programs.

I appreciate the chance to discuss this with you, so don't feel like I am argueing with you, and if we disagree we can still shake hands and be friends

Not to worry, Darth, after Iraq, there will be another war coming to a theatre near you. It's all part of the plan. Wars are not only grossly profitable for them, it also promotes the fear they thrive on. If we're not afraid enough to submit to the world bankers yet, they will make sure you get more fearful, until one day you gladly give away all your liberties, just for the promise of a little normalcy.

Although what is a stake is very important, I too want to keep the conversation friendly. I just hope enough people educate themselves of the truths going on, and make up there own mind what is right (without corporate media influence). No, not everything is going to go smoothly with Ron Paul, but at least we will be able to be off this rocketship to hell we're on.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information