Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bordum

Bordum

I dont know what it is. Maybe its the time of year but this Forum has just

seemed to have gotten really boring when it comes to new topics. just seem

to keep seeing the same things over and over... Maybe I spend to much

time on this site (Everyday from I open my eyes until I fall asleep). Start of

this year there was always something to look at. Especially in the classified

section where I would dream. Am I the only one suffering from

bordumitis???

P.S. Even starting this thread goes to show how bored I am!!

Greenhulk Pheen.

+1
    Dude, just check out the line under my screenname. You're not alone.

There are a good number of promising projects in the works. It's just that not everyone is posting pics step by step or even results. Good things are coming though

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    i am still new to the forum... but it has slowed down ...it is the time of year.... half the country is azz deep to a tall indian in snow...+ it is xmas... jet skis arnt in the front of peoples minds right now ....in the summmer the front page changes everyday ..now you can stay on the first page for a week ...we who live in the warm states are still riding... i have a few things working ..a seat.... a hood ..headder ...and a gpr rxp kit hull on the way .......

Banned User
    +1
    I personally have not stopped thinking about Mudbug 08, my ski and my future mods....its all i think about....the cold weather has forced me to runthough 50,000 new things I can do to it to make it 1/2mph faster....

Having been on forums over the years, forums like this are mostly weather driving, you get a LOT of stale subjects in the winter times....BECAUSE a lot of people have time to sit and research things for the spring time rush, hence a lot of the same topics...

That is why THOSE that post stuff, such as info and pictures and mods and what-not, get bombarded with questions in the winter time about things...

Then in the summer time, people are busy doing stuff to their ski that they planned, installing things they bought, etc....to even post!

and ya know what....ITS FUN!

You guys just need to come on down to Florida and ride we us!!

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    i am new to this forum or any forum for that matter ..i have been on a crash course on jet ski performance since i purchased my ski in july ..this forum and the people on it have been an invaluable tool ..in my understanding of how these things work ...although i still have alot to learn ...the jet ski expierience had been great for me.... i also have a yamaha r1 sport bike......every time i take it out i hope it doesnt turn into a really bad day ....either with the police or another car ect. ...with the ski i can go as fast and as hard as i want,,, in most places,,, with no real consiquences other than my own stupidity ..water is way softer than asfault ... .now throw in the rides and wow ..i went on the kissimmee ride.....and now the races in tampa .... usually when i get into a crowd of new people i am on the quiet side until i get to know them a little ... i guess i felt i knew them enough from the forum ....i was perfectly comfortable ...that was one of the best days i have ever had out ski or no ski ..even though my ski broke ...it was sill awsome ....through the knowledge and understanding gained through this forum i am very happy with the performance of my ski .so far ...i am about to dive into another area with the purchase of this gpr hull ..but i feel good that with the support and knowledge from the people on this forum ..it will all be fine... i also have dustin farthing living in the same town as i do.... of all people he should know how to make a GPR HULL work.. he should .... i just need to bump into him again ..he has allways been real cool ...i also have a boat builder on almost every corner in fla to lean on as well...who knows where it will all go but i am having fun,,,, so even if it isnt far the expeirence is great
    Last edited by breon; 12-22-2007 at 09:19 PM. Reason: typing sucks

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    i went on the kissimmee ride and usually when i get into a crowed of new people i am on the quiet side untill i get to know them ...the little i knwe them frome the forum was enough i was perfectly comfortable ...that was on of the best days i have ever had out

You should see what happens at MudBug...at MB3 between me, JP, and RXP Steve, our ski's had been posted enough and people could physically recognize us, they wre coming up to us going "HEY whats up!"....the greatest feeling!

Listen to lafjax. It was in the mid 80's today in Florida. Hot.

yeah it has gotten dull.

Im literally counting the days until January. I know when the new skis come out betweeen January and March there will be alot of talk about how each one performs and so forth. Im looking forward to that and alot of the other projects that people are doing. Especially the GPRRXP Hull conversion !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information