Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking "GROUP BUY" on Straight Bazooka Exhaust

I have been reading the post about the straight through exhaust modifications.............very interested in knowing if anyone would be interested in a group buy on CUSTOM MADE exhaust.

It it a 3" smooth radius exhaust that stays 3" all the way out of the back of the hull.

There is only one small mod you have to make to the exhaust outlet pipe to complete the modification.

The prototype is at my favorote welder shop now.

The exhsust that I have seen on-line have been very loud and I have selected to install adjustable water injection in two places on the exhaust system to cool down the exhaust pulses and quiet down the noise.

This is a feeler for a group buy...............If I can get 10-20 pipes preordered we can make them and they are completely bolt on and go.
    The adjustable water injection is the kewl ticket.

Will post some pics as soon as the prototype is availible for final testing. Which should be just after Christmas.................

ANYBODY INTERESTED?

Just let me know your thoughts!

fabrication guru rapidacceleration's Avatar
    +1
    loud skis only screw it up for the rest of us..
    Its the biggest complaint about jetski's there is..
    and the number one reason we keep loosing our ride area's all the time.. and the sad part is IT DOESN"T REALLY MAKE YOU ANY FASTER. just brings unneeded attention to us. and slowly ruins the sport for all..

Im sorry if this bothers anyone. but its the truth.
    ALOTA NOISE and NO REAL GAINS.

build a better flowing exhaust and keep your waterbox. worry more about other mods that accually increase power without increasing us from being baned.
    Last edited by rapidacceleration; 12-25-2007 at 02:43 PM.

+1
    Rapid--You have hit the nail right square on the head.
    I have a 2004 RXP with a thru hull exhaust and the stock water box. Comments people say to me on the lake that I do most of my riding is---"we see your ski is very fast but not very loud. Too bad they all arent like that." The noise is a big factor to most other people on the lake. And as you said brings attention to us in the wrong way.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidacceleration View Post
    loud skis only screw it up for the rest of us..
    Its the biggest complaint about jetski's there is..
    and the number one reason we keep loosing our ride area's all the time.. and the sad part is IT DOESN"T REALLY MAKE YOU ANY FASTER. just brings unneeded attention to us. and slowly ruins the sport for all..

Im sorry if this bothers anyone. but its the truth.
    ALOTA NOISE and NO REAL GAINS.

build a better flowing exhaust and keep your waterbox. worry more about other mods that accually increase power without increasing us from being baned.
    So I guess all those vehicles on your web site are quite? Especially the ones with the huge blowers or the T bucket you show with 4 into one straight pipes? Or the Z-28 with the bad ass motor. Oh yeah I'm sure they don't bother anyone on the street.

Loud pipes saves lifes!

If you guys would read his post, its apparent he is aware of the noise level and is trying to quiet it down.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blownhotrodder View Post
    If you guys would read his post, its apparent he is aware of the noise level and is trying to quiet it down.
    I caught that part of his post. I was kinda responding more to mr Rapidacceleratrions post. He's bashing loud exhaust on jet skis but yet he has all kinda loud vehicles on the web site he lists in his signature...........
    Last edited by Beagleman62; 12-26-2007 at 07:00 AM.

These pipes should not be used for recreational use. They do have a benefit for better hole shot and less water backing up the exhuast during hole shots. Other then that most will not see a speed gain over a modified water box. You also must park your ski different and not let it float without an ideal speed. Chances of back wash are too great.

Ive always ran the R-Rated Waterbox Mod. Pretty damn quiet to me but since we idle on the start line the box would fill making the motor push the water out on launch. The pipe helped me have a consistant and crisp launch everytime as no collected water was in the exhuast. Also helped me balance the wieght in the rear.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information