Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: unreal

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1

unreal

There is some fishy business going on in Orlando, This is the 3rd. call in a month about ride plates for rxp and rxt that people have bought from Orlando and were being told that it's my plate. I just got of the phone today with GEO RXT very nice guy he was told the same thing, Very sad they have to use my name to sell there plates, I know who you guys are. What are you going to say when i see you guys at the races? What gets me is i thought you were my friends and thats how you guys repay me.

For anyone that purchased a modded rxp-rxt plate from someone other than me and they tell you it's my plate you can call me to verify that. Because i think there is a lot more out there and someone might think they have my product but they really don't. Thank you, Jim
    Last edited by JIM'S PERFORMANCE; 12-27-2007 at 07:55 PM.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Sorry to hear that Jim. I know you put a lot of time and effort into every piece you do. When i'm ready to have mine done i'll be sure it goes directly to you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    There is some fishy business going on in Orlando, This is the 3rd. call in a month about ride plates for rxp and rxt that people have bought from Orlando and were being told that it's my plate. I just got of the phone today with GEO RXT very nice guy he was told the same thing, Very sad they have to use my name to sell there plates, I know who you guys are. What are you going to say when i see you guys at the races? What gets me is i thought you were my friends and thats how you guys repay me.

For anyone that purchased a modded rxp-rxt plate from someone other than me and they tell you it's my plate you can call me to verify that. Because i think there is a lot more out there and someone might think they have my product but they really don't. Thank you, Jim
    jim you'll have to put some kind of id on your plates

That's just wrong!!!!!!!!!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    wow... sorry to hear that. If you are referring to the person i think you are referring to, it's a shame ur right... i thought you guys were great friends...

copying something and selling it is one thing... copying it and advertising it as the exact plate made by jim is just wrong on too many levels

+1
    Yeah, this is just low down dirty business. I have a guy a few blocks away from me that now has a CUSTOM exhaust systems sign on his shop. But not to worry,,,one night I`ll drink a few too many beers at the shop. He just better hope he`s not there when my E350 yanks the sign and some building with it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HOSS View Post
    Yeah, this is just low down dirty business. I have a guy a few blocks away from me that now has a CUSTOM exhaust systems sign on his shop. But not to worry,,,one night I`ll drink a few too many beers at the shop. He just better hope he`s not there when my E350 yanks the sign and some building with it.
    just take it easy hoss don't get in trouble mate, you know the score,

+1
    It is a real shame because Jim is the nicest person in the world will help anybody. example: right before and during mudbug he was worried about everyone elses ski, when his was having probs. another example is giving these plates out for free so these cock suckers can go faster and they repay him by having someone else cut it and say it is a "Jims plate". He does not make much off of these plates(IMO- not worth the BS) but, he does it more to get joy out of seeing others go faster.. any of you guys who were involved and knew about this (which Jim has helped 99% of you one way or another) dont bother showing up in Tampa any more because you will not be greeted with the same "welcome " as before as far as those who were considered friends that knew about this the same applys for you, you know who you are and so do we it is a shame cause you know Jim would have given the shirt off his back. Now you guys have pissed off the "Happy Greek" which is one of the worst things to do. Iam making it personal and if you dont like it pm me or call me and we can discuss it in person. once i have all the ducks in a row i will post who you are and show everyone what a P.O.S you are............................................... .......................................

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskibill9999 View Post
    jim you'll have to put some kind of id on your plates

Yeah I will,,,,my kid likes to eat too!

+1
    Wow!! This just absolutely amazes me. What kind of person would take something from a freind that was given for free to test and help futher your goals and fuk him like that!! Jim has done nothing but try and help everyone on this forum and shares every little detail he finds. Well I truley hope you get what you deserve.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information