Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UFC tonight?

UFC tonight?

Are these gonna make up for the last two or three shitty ones?

looking good, I can't believe they have a card with gsp vs. hughes and Liddell vs. silva. I can't wait, getting the pizza and beer ready

I think Rich Clementi Vs. Melvin Guillard is gonna be a good one.

What are your thoughts? who is gonna take what fight and why?
    I think gsp will take hughes, but it will go all the rounds. I think silva is gonna take out liddell with a kick before the 3rd. The rest I don't really know, just want to see some good fights.

+1
    Lidell has really disapointed me his last 2 fights! I think he will get handled by Sylva! As for Hughe GSP, I think this will be a better fight! Im hoping Hughes wins so we can see the Fight that was supposed to be with Serra vs. Hughes!!! Your right though, Ive seen better matches in the WEC lately than the last few UFC pay-per views

The last few ufc fights have sucked, but i think tonight is gonna be good. Hughes will win over gsp imo, but it will be a great fight proly 3rd or 4th round win for hughes.

Now between chuck and silva, thats a tough one to call, i hope chuck wins, he seems to really want this fight and has been waiting for it for years. But on the other hand silva is an animal, when this guy trains he breaths through a snorkel to deprive his muscles of oxygen so that he can last longer in a fight. I think they both will come out swinging and one will land a lucky punch and end it simple as that, though i would love to see chuck submit him.

+1
    I think GSP will win but it will go the distance. He seems very confident and will edge out Hughes in a decision.

Chuck has that look in his eyes that he has not had in his last two fights. Chuck is definetly not shot or washed up. The Vegas life style just caught up to him. I really think you will see Chuck in good form. Silva is a nasty freak and his striking is more versatile than Chucks. He throws knees, kicks and some good elbows. He gets hit alot though and that could me nite nite for him. It is a toss up IMO between these two.

I dont watch UFC except for when Clay fights... he lives about 20 minutes from me and hangs out at the bars I do and boaing on the Chain... fun! It's always neat to see a friend on tv

+1
    Clay Guida? That guy seem like a nut!

I could probably drink a few with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Clay Guida? That guy seem like a nut!

I could probably drink a few with him.
    He parties like a rockstar for sure. And he's REALLY nice. We have a friend w/ a big houseboat we hang out w/ sometimes and these parties are always crazy wild times- when we get on that houseboat we know we're not getting back till 5 or 6 am, every time!!

yea clay does seem like a goofy [email protected]!ker but proly a blast to party with.

Chuck does have the hungar for this fight that is for sure i just hope he is back to his old ways he deff got to caught up in the spotlight but i have a feeling we will see the old chuck once again.

+1
    first two fights are good so far

first 2 fights were good, and then.... well chuck kicked the shit out of silva for all 3 rounds and even took him to the ground,, i was kinda hoping b4 the fight even started that chuck won by submission cus i have nvr seen him win that way, but it was a good fight none the less.

AS for the hughes vs gsp fight, i could tell within the first 30 sec's of the fight that hughes was not there, if you looked at his face you could tell he didnt show up to the fight, and gsp deff showed up to the fight, the only prob i have with GSP is that he is an every other fight fighter who knows how he will do in his next fight.

Hughes is done he might have one maybe two more fights left but i dobut we willl ever see him as the champ again. Chuck will get to fight who ever wins between forrest and rampage, which i hope forrest wins even though i think its kinda fast for him to get a title shot. thats all i gotta say my gf is gettin pissed im on here cya all later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information