+1

Got Rude.Got Questions!

Happy New Year everybody! Well the days are getting longer (a little) and that means river time is just around the corner(and over the hill).
    O.K. Here's the scoop, and my questions. My skis an 05 RXP Riva stage II plus 4" rear intake, Riva ecu and valve train and 50LB injectors. I just received my Rude charger. I'm also planning on the shorty water box to facilatate maintinance and it also eliminates the plastic Riva exhaust pipe. I was not going to run a bov as i ride mostly smooth water, and i've read most of the pros and cons on that. What about the intercooler plumbing? Does this need to be upgraded from plastic due to increased heat? If yes, what are my options? The only pieces I can find in Jerry's store are Riva's. Are they the best bang for the buck? If so,I guess just make a block off plate for the bov mount?
    Next. What can I expect with the solas 15/20r that's on the ski from my stage II? Should I see how it works, or do I definately need to get the Skat 15/19 three blade and adjustable nozle?
    Thanks for any input.
    John

+1
    If you have the riva intercooler you will want the riva upgraded aluminum plumbing. You will also want to fabricate a blockoff plate for the BOV.

Definitely try out the 15/20R you have now on your ski. YOu will need to add about 3 mm pitch to the trailing edge of it and you will also need the Riva adjustable nozzle and will want to run the 81 mm ring.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by outboard john View Post
    Happy New Year everybody! Well the days are getting longer (a little) and that means river time is just around the corner(and over the hill).
    O.K. Here's the scoop, and my questions. My skis an 05 RXP Riva stage II plus 4" rear intake, Riva ecu and valve train and 50LB injectors. I just received my Rude charger. I'm also planning on the shorty water box to facilatate maintinance and it also eliminates the plastic Riva exhaust pipe. I was not going to run a bov as i ride mostly smooth water, and i've read most of the pros and cons on that. What about the intercooler plumbing? Does this need to be upgraded from plastic due to increased heat? If yes, what are my options? The only pieces I can find in Jerry's store are Riva's. Are they the best bang for the buck? If so,I guess just make a block off plate for the bov mount?
    Next. What can I expect with the solas 15/20r that's on the ski from my stage II? Should I see how it works, or do I definately need to get the Skat 15/19 three blade and adjustable nozle?
    Thanks for any input.
    John

Plastic should be removed from the plumbing, PERIOD! Jerry's store has the aluminum replacements, and the BOV fitting can be easily capped off...Just doo some research on that, and you should be fine ...

The 4-blade is fine, just need to bend the blades accordingly...

Adjustable nozzle, thats if you can ballpark the prop an dial it in with the venturi...

Thread Information