Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is harder than i expected

Damn, seriously.

I didnt think i would have taken it this hard. Its amazing how someone can be so confident in what they have, be so sure of how their life is going, and then have the knees kicked out from under you so swiftly and assuradly that you feel you moght not get back up.

Sorry for the weep post, but im just feelin pretty damn blue.

Not to cut you short, but just be thankful that you wake up every morning and try and stay healthy...life is short, you`ll recover.

My Agent just lost his wife yesturday morning in a motorcycle accident that he witnessed in his side view mirror, that has to suck...

so in the morning when you wake up and look in the mirror, your doing fine, ...PR...

Andy said it right man! He has been around the block and I completely trust him!!! So I would take what he said and live by it! You will find somebody else in no time and be back in your groove!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    start modding your ski intensely.... u'll forget all about it, trust me.... it's expensive therapy

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    start modding your ski intensely.... u'll forget all about it, trust me.... it's expensive therapy
    I would, but i bought the ski to enjoy with her.. so that might not get me anywhere.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    so enjoy it by yourself and with friends.... yea sure i wouldn't mind having a girlfriend i care about on the back of my ski with me everywhere I go, but i don't. I still make the best of it and have an absolute blast being on the water by myself.

I bought my ski for myself and it was all about ME ME ME... i didn't buy it as an alterior motive so it was something for me and my EX to do on the weekends. Here i am doing what i love, riding my ski, being where i want to be... ON THE WATER. what's better than being where you want and doing what u want and being single? It's the opportunity by some chance to come across some chick out there that has the same interest as you, ar at least some nautical interest.

chin up, u'll survive no matter how bad you think it is. U feel like how u feel is different than what everyone else has felt, and that u'll never get over it, and that now u've got nothing else left in live to lose...i know... been there. but it's no different than what many people have been through and turned out perfectly happy somewhere along the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettee
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    I would, but i bought the ski to enjoy with her.. so that might not get me anywhere.
    Mike I'll enjoy it with you!!

Pettee,
    We have all been there and it sucks being in it but believe it or not "This too shall pass"

And it really will and you will have grown from it and be better off. You need time and no one can speed that up for you. Just get some distractions to help pass the time. The bad moments will get further and further apart, believe me.

Probably not what you wanted to hear at the moment and we all wish we had the magic pill for ya!

You seem like a pretty sharp guy and I think you already know it, it just sucks while you are in the middle of it.

Thanks for the words all.

Itll pass i know, Ive been here before and it passed.

Im trying to find some distractions as much as i can. Wish i had my bike still i could go for a bike ride round the countryside or out to MD or something.

Got an xbox and a couple of six packs? I have an arcade pinball machine and can get really lost in it when I need a break.

I cant get on the xbox with the kids around!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information