Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

Big Thanks and Props to GeoRXT

I felt it neccessary to publicly express my appreciation for a big favor Geo did for me, and to further increase his existing trusthworthiness among forum members.

I purchased a big awkward shaped fiberglass racing seat for my ski and it was located in Miami. Geo without hesitation offered to help me out with getting it to me since the seller preferred not to ship it. Geo spotted the cash in advance, paid the guy in cash for me, picked it up and brought it home, found a box, bought bubble wrap and packed it very well...

and from there, i didn't even have to scheudle and worry about shipping it. Geo and John Carter of Unishippers arranged it all for me among themselves and made it happen and it just got to me this morning in pristine condition as all my shipments do with John.

Thanks John, and especially thanks Geo for tremendously going out of your way and sacrificing time for me to make this happen Been a great friend to me bud! THANK YOU

STEVE

Hopefully good karma will translate to Geo having a problem free riding season this year.

+1
    That's awesome!

Geo and John are both great guys

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    that is awsome

+1

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    I felt it neccessary to publicly express my appreciation for a big favor Geo did for me, and to further increase his existing trusthworthiness among forum members.

I purchased a big awkward shaped fiberglass racing seat for my ski and it was located in Miami. Geo without hesitation offered to help me out with getting it to me since the seller preferred not to ship it. Geo spotted the cash in advance, paid the guy in cash for me, picked it up and brought it home, found a box, bought bubble wrap and packed it very well...

and from there, i didn't even have to scheudle and worry about shipping it. Geo and John Carter of Unishippers arranged it all for me among themselves and made it happen and it just got to me this morning in pristine condition as all my shipments do with John.

Thanks John, and especially thanks Geo for tremendously going out of your way and sacrificing time for me to make this happen Been a great friend to me bud! THANK YOU

STEVE
    No peanuts?

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HOSS View Post
    No peanuts?
    next time u need some exhaust parts, mainly a j-pipe... let me know, i'll be sure to pack it with peanuts... AGAIN

This just goes to show once again how good the people on these forums are. I have met a great number of new friends here and I am sure I will contine to meet many more. Those who have Helped me are Caldo101, Lafjax, Turbo Todd, Rendog, BigBuck ( I knew him before) and many, many others. I hope to meet more good friends at mudbug this year and have to say CHEERS to Jerry and others who make this site GREAT!!!!!

Awsome GEO!!!

ummm Shibs?
    Did you see any drag marks?

WHAT??? just a question...

JP

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post

STEVE
    Thank you bro....Remember, I told you I would do anything to ride that GPRXP!....Now I gotta see what I can do for Jerry to ride his.....GPRXP that it guys!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information