Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Very Interesting..........

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]

Yep. These world bankers have been quite crafty for generations upon generations. It's amazing to me that they slipped up and allowed the Internet to become what it has, because knowledge truly is power. I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering over the past few years why such mindless crap is all over the media. Spears, Hilton, Lohan, Nicole Smith, etc.... Keep you dumb, keep you confused, keep you vaguely entertained, keep you paying an unconstitutional income tax that, if you follow the money, every penny goes directly to these world bankers.

I see in the "Ron Paul" thread, examples of the media having great influence over how people will vote, and it saddens me. I don't tell people to vote for Ron Paul as I will. I want everyone to vote for whoever they feel would represent America the best. I just don't want the media to be so successful in guiding people's minds. Vote with your heart, but understand who is with the New World Order, and ask yourself if that is the future you want. (see 1984)

hahaha yea i believe that one

So... Media output telling you not to believe what you hear in the media... Interesting concept. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

BTW whoever made this is obviously a 9/11 truther, more commonly known as a wackjob.

The Media like I said has great power. Take some political science media classes and you will learn everything that has to do with the media.

On thing they talk about in that video is the RF chips in the passports... They make it sound like they can track you where ever. It doesn't work like that, there was a study on the current e-passports and the signal can only be had 6-12 feet away. They are there for when you go through customs so the computer can grab your info before it is your turn to be helped. This speeds up the process. I wouldn't worry about the ID thing.... it will make things easier throughout the united states. It can also help sort out who is legally here and not. They won't beable to track you. This is per one of my intelligence classes I have taken. If I remember correctly the distance on tracking an RF chip is 100 feet. You would have to cover the earth with points every 100 square feet to track every movement. Not going to happen.

Now the NAU.... I haven't done much research on this but NAFTA superhighway shit I hate. I don't want foreign truckers being able to drive through my state with out a drivers license from here. Who knows they might not have one period!?! That is dangerous.
    Last edited by Chrisrokc; 01-03-2008 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc
    current e-passports and the signal can only be had 6-12 inches away.
    That's why the larger transmitter inserted into the body will be the panacea for them. The body is a powerful chemical battery, and the transmission range can be lengthened.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc
    This speeds up the process. I wouldn't worry about the ID thing.... it will make things easier throughout the united states. It can also help sort out who is legally here and not.
    Oh, it'll make their plan much easier, alright. "Old" passports were scanned instantly with their barcode... how does RFID make the process faster? They will still stare at everyone suspectily and ask their questions, so it speeds up nothing. And as far as sorting out the legals, remember the NWO's plan is to make everyone "legal".

Quote Originally Posted by Pettee
    BTW whoever made this is obviously a 9/11 truther, more commonly known as a wackjob.
    I too was conditioned to disregard anything such as this as from the minds of crazy people. I assure you that the high intelligence of many of those that have awoken to what is going on is beyond dispute. Being blind to certain truths and burying your head in the sand can be its own form of wackiness. There are so many truths out there. Certainly, not everything thrown out there these days (or ever) is true, but so much of it really is, and only what is absolutely proven to be true is scary enough before getting into the little things that might not be.

-Passports now have RFID? YES
    -Real ID Act requires you carry identification? YES
    -People are starting to volutarily implant RFID? YES
    -European Union exists after many years of planning? YES
    -North American Union being pushed with new currency? YES
    -W. Bush's grandfather was money laundering and supporting Nazis? YES
    -Bush guilty of inside trading (Harken) and giving important positions to friends (Baker, among many others) that helped him try to cover it up? YES
    -Bush family involved with the Carlyle Group and heavy financial ties to the Bin Laden family? YES
    -Information has become unclassified that the government has killed Americans to start or enter wars? YES
    -Federal Reserve is private cartel who loans us our own money, which is not backed by anything of value? YES
    -Personal income tax violates the US Constitution, even confirmed by the Supreme Court? YES

I could go on and on. If any of this is new to you, I encourage you to invest a little time into research. If none of this scares you, I can say no more.

The passports with them are already out. I have one. I can take pictures if you would like.

On my most recent trip through customs, DFW Customs to be exact, they are able to scan your passport that is on you before you even walk up to the person. They still ask you a couple questions as they do a brief look at your stuff. But that RF chip validates your passport before you even go to the both. It makes the lines run much faster and makes it harder to fake a passport.

And with your response to the distance you can read one. You would still have to have stations to grab the signal all around the globe every so many feet. Not going to happen, a RF chip is way different than a Global Positioning Sensor.

EDIT: I ment feet, not inches like I put before.
    Last edited by Chrisrokc; 01-03-2008 at 11:59 PM.

History is complete with circumstances that "the people" said would never happen. Accepting your number from the government later this year will be the next step in the latest "never going to happen".

The US government has run a central database hold information of every American citizen for well over a decade now, but the scope of their latest development is cause for alarm. Thanks in part to modern relational database technology, all information about each and every individual will be stored and analyzed. Where you work, where you go, what you do, what you buy, what you eat, your associations... You might say I'm "in the business", though I have no affiliation with that project. This is only a warning to be aware.

On the other hand, staying asleep to the reality is the best way to stay off the terrorist watch list, so that's one way to go, but be grateful that there are those who are willing to give up much to fight for the liberties and freedom of others.

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post

-Passports now have RFID? YES
    Good- If a person has a passport and is traveling abroad to countries, then disappears into North Korea, then we should know where he/she cam from
    -Real ID Act requires you carry identification? YES
    I'll have to read up on this, but if It means Illegals get the boot for not having it, then good. Should always have ID on you anyway
    -People are starting to volutarily implant RFID? YES
    personal freedom - they can do what they want, not for me though.
    -European Union exists after many years of planning? YES
    and its dumb
    -North American Union being pushed with new currency? YES
    yeah and it's dumb too
    -W. Bush's grandfather was money laundering and supporting Nazis? YES
    My grand grand pop was probable a slave trader, I fail to see the connection....
    -Bush guilty of inside trading (Harken) and giving important positions to friends (Baker, among many others) that helped him try to cover it up? YES
    Stupid huh... Politicians, a lot like Bill having Berger steal documents and shove them in his pants.
    -Bush family involved with the Carlyle Group and heavy financial ties to the Bin Laden family? YES
    Bin Laden's family has disowned him.
    -Information has become unclassified that the government has killed Americans to start or enter wars? YES
    I'll have to read up on this, you have a link or something I can look at?
    -Federal Reserve is private cartel who loans us our own money, which is not backed by anything of value? YES
    I don't know enough about the reserve to comment here.
    -Personal income tax violates the US Constitution, even confirmed by the Supreme Court? YES
    This I heard of, I like the idea of the fair tax, tax based on consumption, therefor taxing even drug dealers when they buy items.

I could go on and on. If any of this is new to you, I encourage you to invest a little time into research. If none of this scares you, I can say no more.
    Some of it is new, I'll look into it. Some of it i don't care about. If people want t be tracked by chips.. have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post

The US government has run a central database hold information of every American citizen for well over a decade now, but the scope of their latest development is cause for alarm. Thanks in part to modern relational database technology, all information about each and every individual will be stored and analyzed. Where you work, where you go, what you do, what you buy, what you eat, your associations... You might say I'm "in the business", though I have no affiliation with that project. This is only a warning to be aware.

[/I]
    The information that is stored currently is of people of interest only. It is also regulated to who can have access. So some blow joe hard cop can't go and get this information because he doesn't like your hair cut. He would have to state a reason, go through the intelligence section of the department, get a judge to sign off on it, ect. ect. before he would be given anything. Even then he isn't given full access. It is only information on the crime at hand. Then on top of that, the CIA and NSA almost never release information to the state level. They do share but it is rare.

Will it get to the point where everyone has a profile, I would say yes. I am sure you understand how much information that is. It is impossible to sort through and store it all. It is kind of like people bitching and moaning about the government grabbing phone conversations, emails, where you surf on the net, ect. They do grab all of that, don't think they don't, BUT it is so much information they never go through all of it. They have software that looks for keywords and certain people. They don't care about people file sharing and stealing hondas. They are looking for big value targets.
    Last edited by Chrisrokc; 01-04-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information