Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Man, Tight fit RRic plumbing and 4in intake!Oh yea SCer back

Guys I got my SCer back from Jerry with my new Impeller and metal clutch washiers. ( Thanks Jerry ) and I added the 4in adapter for the 4in intake. Man is it a tight fit with all that stuff. I have the Power pipe RRIc plumbing and the 4in intake all on that one side.

Well did some test runs with my ski before 4in intake and Vortec SCer impeller and I was wright at the 72mph mark at full tank, So I hope I hit 75 now. Wanted to test today, but UPS got here after 6:00pm, so there was no way.

+1
    daaaamn, i have a tight fit with the thruhull, i can only imagine how tioght it is with the power pipe in there

+1
    Oh yea, It is funny as hell, but everything clears all the hot spot perfect.

????? 75mph now?????

+1
    Austin--Where did you get the 3 to 4 inch elbow and where did you get the 4 inch hose at?. Is it cargated hose or smooth bore? Any info will be appriciated. Also--are you goin to the Mud Bug? Ray

+1
    Ray, Man I promiss In between the 3 kids and work I will get over there to ride with ya. Sorry I haven't yet, but it is extremly hard to do anything with the new born and the 17mnth old. My 16 yr old is my only ridding partner.

4 in hose I ordered from Steve (Shibby) and it is smooth inside. I don't have a elbow as I bought a adapter for the SCer from Justin (RXPblast) Look at this post. This is what I got.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forum/viewt...t=scer+adapter

I also attached the 4 in to the under seat vent and added a outterwear for the filter. She is gonna breath now. I should have your same set up except the ECU.

Oh and Ray I might not be able to make MBII. Cause of the wife going back to work and are sweet little girl Aylia is only 7 weeks old. I am tring like heck to figure something out.

Austin, let us know how ur setup works with the 4" intake, im still debating if i should go 4" or not!

I picked up some of that same flex hose and found it to be smooth in some sections and not so in others, seems to depend on how it was coiled up when stored.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuji
    I picked up some of that same flex hose and found it to be smooth in some sections and not so in others, seems to depend on how it was coiled up when stored.
    yup!! that's why I used pvc on the bends back when I had my intake. It gets really corrugated on the bends.

I'm almost considering going with 4" aluminum piping with my 4" flowrite intake filter. I've got tons of room to work with cuz it's a sportboat hull and the result should be two 45* bends with the rest being a straight shot with no turbulence. The pic below shows my filter intake and rectifier. I coudn't get a shot of my boat so the other pic is from the seadoo site and it's just showing the chrome intake cover where it draws air in ( Below to right of the MILF's hand)

Aluminum is nice but you should go look at 4" drainage pvc and fitting. Go to your local home depot/lowes and look in the plumbing section.
    What is nice about the 4" drainage is has a bigger ID (internal diameter) than aluminum piping or other rubber pipping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information