Need some Help guys!!!

My wifes job place has a big LED sign it is about 6' wide by 2'. They have a program to send info to it but it is only for a 3 line led sign. This is a 4 line led sign and I cannot figure out how to get anything other than the first message to show, no follow on messages will display and the software sucks and their is no good instructions. I do not have the model or make of the sign but if anyone has one at their buisness and I can get a copy of the software your using and a users guid that would be great. Thanks for listening and help a brother out please.

Gary

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRXP View Post
    My wife's job place has a big LED sign it is about 6' wide by 2'.
    They have a program to send info to it but it is only for a 3 line led sign. This is a 4 line led sign and I cannot figure out how to get anything other than the first message to show, no follow on messages will display and the software sucks and their is no good instructions.
    I do not have the model or make of the sign but if anyone has one at their buisness and I can get a copy of the software your using and a users guide that would be great. Thanks for listening and help a brother out please.

Gary
    Have you examined the sign itself for ANY labels or other markings regarding the manufacturer or model?
    Look all over on every surface and side. If there is a sevice cover or other opening, have a look in there. Turn the power off first, if you are going near the electrical wires inside.

If nothing can be found on the actual equipment, the purchasing dept. might have a record of who they bought the sign from, or the installation company.

Any company name, copyright or branding info on the software?

Thread Information