Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

06 rxp water in intake no sign off leaking intercooler. help

i have an 06 rxp i believe water from hose connection flooded intake this happened while running on trailer. i have removed intake manifold and drained all water also checked intercooler for leaks. the ski was cranking but now when i put the landyard in it justs beeps once. i have disconnected the battery and it does the same thing any help would be appreciated thanks .

Couple questions....where are you located? Any mods to the ski? How did you get water into the intake while on the trailer? Flushing the ski on the trailer will only run to the exhaust, unless you were sitting at a ramp and in the water a little.

I have seen stock i/c's leak right at the rubber o rings at either end of the i/c. This tends to happen when water is left to freeze inside the i/c, causing the rubber seal to expand and leak.

im in florida this all happened while running ski at home. ran for 1 min turned off then went to crank and engine locked

Just curious...

How many times did you try cranking the motor...all told?

i cranked motor to it locked removed plugs . installed plugs cranked locked again today i removed intake there was alot of water in the intake cleaned it out . but before i did all this the ski would not crank i have to reset something when i put the landyard in it beeps once and does nothing
    thanks again for yout input

Quote Originally Posted by blue5speed View Post
    i cranked motor to it locked removed plugs . installed plugs cranked locked again today i removed intake there was alot of water in the intake cleaned it out . but before i did all this the ski would not crank i have to reset something when i put the landyard in it beeps once and does nothing
    thanks again for yout input
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 01-07-2008 at 10:46 AM.

+1
    I hope he didnt bend any valves

listen up jammer one im here asking for advice i have no reason to send a wrong story the advice im asking for is of course voluntary so if u have no positive input dont replay as for everyone else i appreciate your help thankyou

i believe i need to reset something in the ecm i have removed all water and it justs makes one long beep when i put the landyard in. if anyone has seen this please inform me of how to correct this so i can crank the motor to do a comp. test and see if it has a bent rod thanks again

ps i cranked motor till locked ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information