Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1

    I need a battery, which one?

    DAMN! I didnt know the factory battery cost so much!

    Can anyone recommend a good one from the online store? Factory replacement, dry cell...etc....


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Geo, i have been selling a lot of the Riva 4-Tec replacement batteries. People have been real satisfied with them.

  3. #3
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Geo, i have been selling a lot of the Riva 4-Tec replacement batteries. People have been real satisfied with them.
    Which one do you use? And is the Yuasa you have there the direct replacement for it?

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    This one but its not a cheap battery either
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=458

  5. #5
    FIRED!!! JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, FLORIDA baby...
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    This one but its not a cheap battery either
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=458
    That's the one I got last month Geo, just spend the money and be done with it...

    JP

  6. #6
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    That's the one I got last month Geo, just spend the money and be done with it...

    JP
    I know but, money here, money there, closing cost money, new hull money, yamaha repair bill money...Im trying ot cut on ANYTHING! LOL!

  7. #7
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT View Post
    I know but, money here, money there, closing cost money, new hull money, yamaha repair bill money...Im trying ot cut on ANYTHING! LOL!
    The why did you buy a hole in the water in to which you throw money?

  8. #8
    oklagp1200r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Newcastle, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,893
    +1
    502
    Jetworks gel for me

  9. #9
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    The why did you buy a hole in the water in to which you throw money?
    I dont think your question has anything to do with the thread does it?....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My buddy just purchased 09 fzr, needs a prop . Which one though?
    By 98gsxl951 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 09:06 AM
  2. Batteries - which one and why...
    By surfcitypops in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:56 AM
  3. need new plugs, which ones ?
    By 1 bad bolt in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 07:11 PM
  4. Intercooler and BOV needed...which ones?
    By chuckbatts in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:57 AM
  5. Which one of these torque wrenches do I need?
    By grantuk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 09:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •