01-09-2008, 10:20 AM #1
Things not to say to the local water patrol (Game Warden)
Last year while tanking up I overheard this conversation:
Cop - "That thing looks fast"
Bugger - "Yes Sir, it fast and fun"
Cop- "I know your obeying the no wake zones, Right Son"
Bugger- "Oh, Yes Sir, My Ski leaves no Wake at 80"
I could not help myself from laughing.
So for the new folks and old folks.
THINGS NOT TO SAY TO LAW ENFORCEMENT DURING BUG
- No, I dont have any donuts, and if I did, I am sure they would be wet by now.
01-09-2008, 11:11 AM #2
When water patrol approaches you on your ski..You should offer them a beer!!!! LmAo..I dont think they'll be too upset!
01-09-2008, 11:41 AM #3
- What do you use those rubber gloves for, anyway?
- So thats what those yellow flashing lights in the school zone means.
- How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.
- Hey, wasn’t your daughter a porn queen?
- Come on write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!
- You’ll never get those cuffs on me... You Homo!
- On the way to the station let’s get a six pack, oh don’t forget the cig’s.
- I know I was weaving, but I was trying to hit all the little green men!
- But officer, I’ve got 2 different drivers licenses from 2 different states! Pick one.
- Back off, Barney, I’ve got a piece.
- No, I don’t know how fast I was going. The little needle stops at 110mph.
- No, offi, offic, lucifer... I’m not as think you are drunk I am. I swear to dog.
- If I bend over, will I still get a ticket?
- I’m surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!
- No, you assume the position.
19. Sorry officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
18. Aren't you the guy from the villiage people?
17. Hey, you must have been doing 125 to keep up with me, good job.
16. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical shape to be a police
15. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.
14. Bad cop. No donut.
13. You're not going to check the trunk, are you?
12. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.
11. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on cops?
10. Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?
9. I pay your salary
8. So uh, you on the take or what?
7. Gee officer, that's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning.
6. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
5. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there is no other cars
around, that's how far they are ahead of me.
4. What do you mean have I been drinking? You are the trained specialist.
3. Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off of my lap and got lodged between the brake and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.
2. Hey, is that a 9mm? That's nothing compared to this 44 magnum.
1. Hey, can you give me another one of those full cavity searches?
01-09-2008, 11:53 AM #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Crest Hill, IL
01-09-2008, 07:07 PM #5
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Central North Carolina
Catch Me If You Can!!!!!
01-09-2008, 08:45 PM #6
Are you Boudreaux or Thibodeaux?
01-09-2008, 08:49 PM #7
01-09-2008, 11:11 PM #8
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Cedar Rapids,Iowa
1. You got a real pretty mouth boy
2. I had a big Gator chasing me
3. I was trying to catch the Green Hulk
4. The girl that I banged from the bar last night said her dad was a Warden too.
5. Are you related to the old Biddy that keeps yelling at us?
6. You better lay off the MugBug buffet line.
01-10-2008, 10:54 AM #9
Why are you stopping me, I am one of Jerry's kids!
01-10-2008, 03:03 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By CrazyA in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2007, 08:30 PM
By LAB69 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2007, 10:35 PM
By Pale Rider in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 02-16-2007, 06:17 PM
By ccassone in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2006, 07:56 PM
By elebouef in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:07 PM