Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1

Ultra250 Tn's Go Green Project

Since I saw the new 2008 BNG's, I thought about changing the color on my ski, I am kinda partial to the Kawasaki green so here I go.....................
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 06-18-2010 at 12:04 PM.

+1
    I plan on doing quite a few things oover the next month or so, it going to take a lil while to get things complete, lets keep it simple over here, and just have this section as a project section, where we update what we do on our skis, and leave the question and answer part on the Performance section, so if you have any question or input lets do it on the Performance side .

Ok so what I got going on is I am going to change all the blue to Kawi Green, and all the bolt on pieces (hood, side panels) are going to be a black with violet pearl over the top.Sold a car last year that I did the same thing to the black paint that was on it, I like the look.......

But before it gets painted, I have a few things that I am going to be doing under the hood...........

+1
    I broke down and ordered a Pulley kit and a Crankcase Ventilator kit, and a BoV block off, that stuff should be arriving mid to late next week.....So I have started tearing down the engine compartment...........

+1
    pics.........
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 06-18-2010 at 12:04 PM.

+1
    I also plan on doing a straight exhaust, different air intake and cleaning up the exhaust mainfold area ...............

Coool......good on ya TN .....but man tidy that garage up!!!!

Hey guys I hope ya don't mind but I need to get this back on track. This is TN's Project thread and we need to let him do the thread guiding here. So out of respect to the Project section and the Thread leader I'm canning any post that derails this project.

Again Sorry if ya get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    I plan on doing quite a few things oover the next month or so, it going to take a lil while to get things complete, lets keep it simple over here, and just have this section as a project section, where we update what we do on our skis, and leave the question and answer part on the Performance section, so if you have any question or input lets do it on the Performance side .

Ok so what I got going on is I am going to change all the blue to Kawi Green, and all the bolt on pieces (hood, side panels) are going to be a black with violet pearl over the top.Sold a car last year that I did the same thing to the black paint that was on it, I like the look.......

But before it gets painted, I have a few things that I am going to be doing under the hood...........
    Sorry Skip, just thought that where he says 'what we do on our ski,s' that meant the collective ....Sorry TN no intension to d-rail.... or am I being dumb and each of us should start a new thread for our own projects??

Yes you should start your own thread as you start your project. Coments can be made in the performance section. So in ultra250tn's case you can comment in his " what it took to run 70.7 " thread. This way the threads stay pretty clean. The conversion performance section is a good example of how this should run. This way it makes it easier to keep up with who is doing what to their ski and where they are at. Looks like Skip will probably come through and clean this one up a bit later. So lets see those projects guys

P.S. Harry may hav a different intention of how he wants the comments and questions. But im sure he will chime in and say.
    Last edited by btldigger; 01-12-2008 at 09:11 AM.

+1

J/K

I am putting some new stickers on the back of my Seadoo to give you something new to look at

just give me a buzz when the kit arrives

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idcategory=44

the LC-1 is what I have

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information