Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Scud
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23

    few mods. nothing big

    hi guys;
    i was just wondering... im the type of guy who prefers to leave things stock rather then do them up and so on... however, im getting the washers on my '07 rxp changed to metal, and i was also finking maybe i should get sum supercharger work done, apparently i can increase the hp from 215 to 240 by getting some internal work to the sc done,,, also i have heard to change the prop (i hardly have any idea what the prop is), i've heard this should increase bottom end performance and give me better fuel econmony. any thoughts on this?


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Scud View Post
    hi guys;
    i was just wondering... im the type of guy who prefers to leave things stock rather then do them up and so on... however, im getting the washers on my '07 rxp changed to metal, and i was also finking maybe i should get sum supercharger work done, apparently i can increase the hp from 215 to 240 by getting some internal work to the sc done,,, also i have heard to change the prop (i hardly have any idea what the prop is), i've heard this should increase bottom end performance and give me better fuel econmony. any thoughts on this?
    Hi, Scud. Start with the metal washers. Trust me on this 1 then figure out what you really want to do. since 1, you want to stay as stock as you want, and 2nd the other half of you want the HP. Decide on what you really want to do and when you decided. 1. Green Hulk sells both OEM Sea Doo products. 2. Green Hulk offers atermarket Giddiyep and go fast parts.....your choice! for info, click on search and .......The prop is the little thinghee that spins around that creates a forward momentum. Depending on the pitch and blade and etc.....Trust me, let's start on the supper charger washers. Don't run your ski untill you install this....how many hours do you have on you 07..?
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 01-12-2008 at 03:38 AM.

  3. #3
    Scud
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23
    im up to 13 hours,,, i just bought my ski in for the initial 10 hour service and asked for them to change the washers but they forgot... the ski is still under warranty, so they should replace it if anything happens, i plan to bring it in just after summer so they can change it... because atm they are really busy. sounds realli novice but the change of washers wont see a difference in performance in any waii will it... i honestly dont expect it to or dunt fink it will but just want to be 120% sure...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Scud View Post
    im up to 13 hours,,, i just bought my ski in for the initial 10 hour service and asked for them to change the washers but they forgot... the ski is still under warranty, so they should replace it if anything happens, i plan to bring it in just after summer so they can change it... because atm they are really busy. sounds realli novice but the change of washers wont see a difference in performance in any waii will it... i honestly dont expect it to or dunt fink it will but just want to be 120% sure...
    Scud, I have seen so many horror stories about the washers thing. I was pushing over close to 200 hours on my RXP 2004. I ride hard. To be honest, My initail plan was to break 200 hours even. Then change the washers. I did not wait anymore. I ordered the washers from Green Hulk. I got 189 hours on it before I change. I was playing with the Sea Doo Devil. Don't Do this!!!! order your washers and get them replaced. Read on at Green Hulk website and see for yourself, I was the few lucky ones. Like I said, start with the washers and see where your hearts goes from there.....Baby steps...buddy! If your ready to venture on, just keep in mind that Green Hulk website offers both stock OEM Sea Doo parts click on the left hand corner of the website page and also The point of No return "FAST" Catalog parts. It's all in there for one convenient Shopping! Jammer 1
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 01-12-2008 at 04:10 AM.

  5. #5
    13 hours...WOW....You just barely past poverty.............

  6. #6
    Kiwi spanner handler
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Christchurch NewZealand
    Posts
    579
    +1
    13
    no you wont see any performance change with the washers done.
    A new higher pitch 3 blade prop and replacement s/c wheel will give some nice gains in speed/acceleration.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonze View Post
    no you wont see any performance change with the washers done.
    A new higher pitch 3 blade prop and replacement s/c wheel will give some nice gains in speed/acceleration.
    We all know that the washers does not offer any HP gain but it is part of the puzzel. YES, you will see a performance change in respect if you go with the washers coupled up with all the fast gidiyep and go goodies.(because your able to go fast witout blowing up) Or 2. you could choose this scenario, that changing the washers, your competitive in the stock Fast form of the RXP, which they are already "FAST" out of the box to begin with. Let's say, you don't upgrade your washers and instead spend your $$$$$ on 3 blade prop ...etc.... all your FAST GOODIES are in place. green light is on and you hit the throttle, NO GO! washers just blew out Do you know the process on how to retrivied your blown washers inside your engine? I might not explain this right, the point is...without the washers all your Mod goes in the drain because your'e missing a link?
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 01-12-2008 at 05:12 AM.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Augusta GA
    Posts
    720
    Trust jammer 1 on this one Scud if not take my story. In one summer (05) I blew up 3 set of SC washers (1 set was the RR HD) and the on the 3rd time all hell broke loose. The berrings, SC blade ect...... so I had to get a complete a SC with housing. Also there are some free mods that you can do your self. Change them out, find you a better airintake, prop ect......... and have fun
    Last edited by Jrsrxp; 01-12-2008 at 07:34 AM.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rydal, Georgia U S A
    Posts
    3,936
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrsrxp View Post
    Trust jammer 1 on this one Scud if not take my story. In one summer (05) I blew up 3 set of SC washers (1 set was the RR HD) and the on the 3rd time all hell broke loose. The berrings, SC blade ect...... so I had to get a complete a SC with housing. Also there are some free mods that you can do your self. Change them out, find you a better airintake, prop ect......... and have fun
    Wilmar, Who built that SC? On second thought don't answer that Jerry did it.... RIGHT! I didn't know who this was.... How you been? I was shown some pictures of me at the start... and I asked, " Which crash was this"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 2007 RXP, 25hrs, few mods.
    By jtskier11 in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:29 PM
  2. Did a few mods to my Daily/Future tow vehicle
    By Beefy in forum Other Toys
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:15 PM
  3. Lookin for a few mods....
    By ktmrider08 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 10:55 PM
  4. For Sale: Very clean 94 Blaster with a few mods
    By waverungp in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:49 AM
  5. 95 blaster after a few mods
    By Mpeavler in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 12:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •