Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Thumbs up Where Ya At ,,,,,,,,,Fire Cat?

Hmmmm,,,,, all alone,,waitin` on the call. Mustang is in the drive,,,,,must be tha flu bug. Too bad,,,I`m running the tank dry on whaqt employees do,,,,probably clogged filter,,,or an injector or 2? I know I have 7 cylinders,,,what about you?

Z06 boyz,,,,,,,,,,,they gotta be bad,,,,never see `em!

+1
    WE been on the dyno all day, put 589hp to the back tires today and then hit that w/ the 250 shot.....now the head gaskets don't wanna gasket. Car locked up inside Thunder, going to retrieve tommorow and do the titanium intake valves and new springs as well as o-ring the buggers to try to contain the cyl. pressure. Jerry had a good day, but left just 30mins b4 I hammered it and shook the earth...then...coolant everywhere when the heads lifted Back on the dyno in a couple weels to crack 600 and then 800+ on the juice, get that mustang right!!

+1

Talking

I may just have to put the 572 in the Mustang. A man just has to know his limitations.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HOSS View Post
    I may just have to put the 572 in the Mustang. A man just has to know his limitations.
    "bloodstains on my hands and I don't know where I've been" (Dave Mustaine-MEGADETH)

+1

Thumbs up

LMAO,,,,,,,!

Another one pops on the dyno. You know its gonna run what its gonna run. I use my handheld calculator.

Broke my driver`s seat back last night. Now I`m really rollin with tha homies!

+1
    ohh, it runs fine, but when u give it some throttle it puke coolant..head gasket failure only. Looking back I think I was too greedy trying to sample the torque at 3k rpm wot+250shot (would never happen real-world racing) and in the end it was just a number. I had to get a bottom-end torq reading to compare to the insane CTS-V and it's unholy torque. Jerry heard the silver caddy and it's BOV a good half-mile away!

+1

Thumbs up

Steve`s dyno may be up for grabs real soon. Donny is now renting my building on Marietta and is moving the machine shop there.

By the way,,on cleary near airline there is a `74 Vette for 3k obo. Took a dive in Lakeview during Katrina but has the 454 and 4 speed with matching numbers. I was going to get it but have way too many projects right now. With 15g you could sell it for 30k. The guy also has a Monte Carlo SS with bubble back glass for sale as well at same location.

Call Lou @ 504-261-3593
    Last edited by HOSS; 01-15-2008 at 12:01 PM.

+1

Exclamation

Everybody`s tryin` ,,,,nobodys byin,,hell,,,,,,,,,,,I`m gonna run the buggar (yes buggar) till it pops! No prob,,,but Gene down the road has been winin [email protected]!!!!!!!!!! a pop on muthas right here at the light! Charged Mustang,,but it ai`nt that great, In my book, 500 a stab,,,,guess you ain`t,,,,,,,,,,,,,,feelin that yet,,,,,,,thats the streeet,,,my brotha,,,,,,,,put it down,,,,one run,,,,and it is what it is,,,,,,but 500 is steep for most mutha phucas,,,,THIS AIN`T PINKS BRO!

RU WHAT YA BRUNG..........tell everyone else to eat at their parents house. This is for real and for big boys only. Wanna run piper?

+1

Talking

Donaldsonville today! Hopefully they don`t close the track. The trash `stang is running decent. I seem to keep dropping a cylinder on the high end. Possibly due to stock ignition. Bumped the timing to a base of 15.5 with 36 total at 3g. It really needs more timing. Dropped the air in the rears to 10. It bites, no wheel hop but it gets squirrely!

+1

Talking

Just spotted, `74 Nova (?) gray primer leaving on trailer. No rear bumper,,,tryin to lighten the load. He doesn`t stand a chance!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information