Thread: 15F top speeds?

+1

15F top speeds?

Saw this on another web site and was interested. Can someone actually get a 15f to perform like this?

January 8th, 2008, 11:47 PM
    http://www.rzrforums.net/avatars/yam...ine=1194572408YAMAPRO vbmenu_register("postmenu_4468", true);
    First Name: Billy Dearman
    My RZR: Not Yours....

Re: LE Edition RZR?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RZRider
    I'm with you on the ski's. It amazes me it took them until this year to get the SC corrected.
    What are you going to do when the GPR is gone next year?

I actually changed from Yamaha to Kawasaki last year. I have been racing the Judge Motorsports Supercharged 15F. Tim Judge has my teammate and my skis running mid 90's with a zero to sixty of 2.3 seconds and pushing around 415hp. So I am pretty sure I'm covered. I do still have the #1 Yamaha GPR from my past years of tour but it has now become a backup boat.

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRXP View Post
    Saw this on another web site and was interested. Can someone actually get a 15f to perform like this?

January 8th, 2008, 11:47 PM
    http://www.rzrforums.net/avatars/yam...ine=1194572408YAMAPRO vbmenu_register("postmenu_4468", true);
    First Name: Billy Dearman
    My RZR: Not Yours....

Re: LE Edition RZR?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RZRider
    I'm with you on the ski's. It amazes me it took them until this year to get the SC corrected.
    What are you going to do when the GPR is gone next year?

I actually changed from Yamaha to Kawasaki last year. I have been racing the Judge Motorsports Supercharged 15F. Tim Judge has my teammate and my skis running mid 90's with a zero to sixty of 2.3 seconds and pushing around 415hp. So I am pretty sure I'm covered. I do still have the #1 Yamaha GPR from my past years of tour but it has now become a backup boat.

If my memory serves me correcty, this is what I saw at the WF's in October. Please take this with a grain of salt....

At the 2007 World Finals. For the "GP" class, Dustin Farthing riding on a Judge 15F (I believe it was Billy D's ski)! Dustin won the final GP race! This was against Zappata. However I heard Zap. was having issues on the last moto. Other moto's Zap was untouchable...

ALSO, Craig Warner's factory 15F took the top spot for the Pro class! BOTH ski's from what I saw were F'ing QUICK, and FAST! Sorry for not answering your question on the #'s, though...Maybe some of their team members can answer a little better....

Yes, that was my ski that Dustin raced in Pro Gp and the only ski we had in Pro open was Erminio, mine sat out, who finished 2nd if I remember correctly. I will guarentee though our skis are in legal stock hulls........... Tim Judge does have these 15F available for sale at www.judgemotorsports.com

Anybode know the price for a "judge" supercharger kit?

Thread Information