BC Interior

Post Vote Fraud ! ? *

Why am I so passionate about this stuff?

Although only armed with a Swiss Army knife, my blood runs red white and blue.

See these clips....

Last edited by SideFX; 01-13-2008 at 07:50 PM.

Around Lake Travis
    I am thinking this is going to be the worst election I have been through.

i love the last video

BC Interior

Cool Diebold Machine Rejects Ron Paul Votes In Michigan

From Ron Paul Supporter Michigan below
    Voter #1 Genoa Township, Michigan Precinct 3. Voting problems?
    Posted January 15th, 2008 by LettenYouKnow
    First observation…
    I was the first voter, I circled in Ron Paul and put my ballot into the machine. Spit it right back out and said INVALID BALLOT.
    Second guy gives it a shot. INVALID BALLOT.
    I begin arguing with the lady running the precinct about computer voting and people voting. This lady actually says in a room full of people that Computers are better at counting ballots than people, cause people make mistakes. who makes computers?
    So to finish it up, she calls the township. she says I can keep my ballot in a secret compartment and they will put it through later once its fixed.
    So they call her back. She gets off the phone. She says the manufacturer says there is a problem with a memory card. Someone from the manufacturer will be there with a new memory card soon.
    It doesn’t help that I just watched a darn documentary about DIEBOLD and MEMORY CARDS.

Paypal Freezes New Hampshire Recount Funds
    Paypal has frozen the fundraising account of the Granny Warriors, a Ron Paul supporters group who had been pushing for a recount in New Hampshire, causing a 3pm Tuesday deadline to be missed and the application rejected for lack of payment.
    The Granny Warriors had raised the necessary $55,600 deposit for the recount but at the last minute before it was transferred to the New Hampshire Secretary of State, Paypal blocked access to the funds.
    No explanation has been forthcoming from Paypal as to why the corporation froze the account.
    "Emergency efforts by our folks on the scene in New Hampshire to push the recount through the Secretary’s office were not successful and a lot of frustration has been expressed on both sides as a result," writes a recount volunteer on the RonPaulWarRoom website.
    "The problem was not with the Secretary of State for New Hampshire, it was with PayPal. I understand that the matter may remain unresolved and a recount may still be possible. I am hoping for additional information early Wednesday, January 16th." However, The strict 3pm deadline for funds to be transferred imposed by Secretary of State William M. Gardner doesn't seem to be in accordance with the law, as Dennis Kucinich's Attorney Manny Krasner pointed out, only a written guarantee of payment is required to secure a recount.
    On the Democrat side, Kucinich did transfer the funds in time for a recount and this will start today.
    Volunteers are encouraging people to contact Paypal via and voice their grievances.

Despite numerous warnings, President Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. In his book he writes:"A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." - Woodrow Wilson

Now for a soothing and refreshing video titled:
    The Men Who Sold The World

Thread Information