Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dan @ Water Worx is a nice guy

Dan at http://www.waterworx.us/ is a hack. Water Worx has been providing cheap engine rebuilds in the Yamaha, Sea Doo, Kawasaki, Polaris and Tigershark markets. If you are wanting to have an engine rebuilt by Dan at Water Worx then you will receive the worst customer service imaginably possible. Just go to his under construction web site. Its half a**ed like his engine rebuilds.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i dont know him personally, but i do know that you have 6 posts, and Dan has been around the PWC industry for a very long time and has helped some people that i know...

whats the basis of your claims

+1
    You know... I don't mind a couple of well written post describing how some company did You in. In fact, I appreciate the honesty. Some shops get by with nothing ever said (on here) because they are buddies with about a gazzilion folks...and I really do feel for you...

BUT,
    if you come on here and post any more(ONE POST) without contributing to this forum, YOU are DONE HERE. I'm not mad at you. But you aren't helping YOURSELF, or anyone on here with your ranting and targeting of a possible crappy shop. Your post and threads will magically go away, and I'll look for you under any guise that you take.

We ARE a community here, and info like Yours needs to be brought up. However, all you have done is come on here and BITCH about a bad situation till it is bugging me.

We GOT IT. Really. We do. Now let it go, and find out what it's like to be a part of a GOOD community, or go away.

+1
    Isn't Pwc Techs the same guy that was getting hammered on the attached thread?

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=42465

Yes he is. I don't understand why you would go beat up on someone else after you are taking a beating yourself. I would have to think you have zero credibility at this point, and do not see the point of you starting this thread.

I just bought a brand new crank from Dan at Water Worx at a very good price and it looks great. His customer service was awsome and he kept me up to date on everything. I would buy from him again.
    Last edited by Bryan K; 01-16-2008 at 01:58 PM.

+1
    Bryan,
    which guy?

Sorry I bought it from Dan at Water Worx. I fixed my earlier post! Dan was a great guy to deal with. I would question this PWCTECH place just for coming on here and bashing another shop for no reason.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by PwC Techs View Post
    Dan at http://www.waterworx.us/ is a hack. Water Worx has been providing cheap engine rebuilds in the Yamaha, Sea Doo, Kawasaki, Polaris and Tigershark markets. If you are wanting to have an engine rebuilt by Dan at Water Worx then you will receive the worst customer service imaginably possible. Just go to his under construction web site. Its half a**ed like his engine rebuilds.

how is his site half assed if it's under construction it's easier to read than that hack job you call a site ...... i hope you didn't pay someone to put yours together.

i see you specialize in onsite repair... unless your last name is chapin, farthing, or judge, i would not be paying someone to fly across the country to fix my stuff

and this is the kicker

PwC Technologies owned and operated by Howard Hampton, located just outside Indianapolis Indiana, home of some of the fastest cars and personal watercraft the country has ever seen
    i almost pissed myself when i read that. everyone knows all the fast boats reside in the south and all the quick cars are in the northeast....... run it on a radial tire and you have something... no trailer queens here

take your troll propaganda elsewhere...... i would give dan the shirt off my back.... like others have said your slanderous claims are not welcome here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information