Any person now what model of mocal oil cooler is the best for 15f riva sc

15f riva sc temperature

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Rapid View Post
    HELLO

Any person who know what model of mocal oil cooler is the best for

15f riva sc to down the temperature of the jet ski or another model in the

market.

+1
    The Mocal laminar model C43-330 heat exchanger worked very well. You can order with push on water ends or screw on. It is a little over a foot long.

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Dawg View Post
    The Mocal laminar model C43-330 heat exchanger worked very well. You can order with push on water ends or screw on. It is a little over a foot long.

If you have one let my now if the 15f lost a oil presure and how is the temperature

+1
    We relocated the oil pressure switch to another location & yes we lost oil pressure a couple of times & yes the oil pressure switch still worked. We saw a decrease in temps about 30 degrees, even more using very good oil.

Thanks for your help and the info will be in contac
    We relocated the oil pressure switch to another location & yes we lost oil pressure a couple of times & yes the oil pressure switch still worked. We saw a decrease in temps about 30 degrees, even more using very good oil.

+1
    Just wondering, why are you considering an add on oil cooler? Even in extreme summer temps. ( 95-100+ F ) it would take a good 20 minutes of hard running to reach maximum engine temps. The only reason we went with an oil cooler was because we were running 55 minute motos. Are you running in strickly closed course or something that requires much longer engine stress?

HI

Just wondering, why are you considering an add on oil cooler? Even in extreme summer temps. ( 95-100+ F ) it would take a good 20 minutes of hard running to reach maximum engine temps. The only reason we went with an oil cooler was because we were running 55 minute motos. Are you running in strickly closed course or something that requires much longer engine stress?

I running drag and the temp in the summer is hot and the humidity level is too high. More cool is the sc better cool air run inside of the motor and better respond of the jetski. I have one question you connet the oil cooler to cool the sc o to cool the motor first?

+1
    Motor. Also, on a previous question you asked about losing oil Pressure. I think I misunderstood you. We did not lose oil pressure even with having to add about 2 extra quarts of oil. The oil pump kept up with the extra volume with no problems.

Motor. Also, on a previous question you asked about losing oil Pressure. I think I misunderstood you. We did not lose oil pressure even with having to add about 2 extra quarts of oil. The oil pump kept up with the extra volume with no problems.
    Ok now I understand.
    You have a oil pressure clock and what is the normal pressure for the motor with the oil cooler?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information