Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Intercooler Install Instructions

Could someone post a copy of the Installation instructions for the Intercooler and Plumbing with Pics?? Do the RXP's and GTX's have the same instructions?

+1
    Which kit do you have? I'm assuming the RR IC and PPG plumbing kit? I'm at work and heading home right now (about an hour) and expecting my kit to be on the doorstep. I will look for instructions otherwise you can see what people have posted on here and also looking at the pics Hulk posted with his PPG plumbing kit and RR IC.

Thanks rx4pain,

RR IC and Mark's Race Tech plumbing. I have the 04 GTX SC LTD and I am looking for the step by step written instructions along with the pics. Just curious with the similarites, if any, of installing with the RXP vs the GTX and routing of the plumbing and hoses. I hope yours was on the doorstep.

+1
    Here at home and no package. Tracking says today, but it's still only 3:45pm here.

+1
    Okay...I got it, unwrapped it and after reading the instructions I'm thinking either I got shorted some stuff or I have to supply a few things on my own. I asked if the kit included everything so as not to find myself 1/2 way into it and having to run to town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc02647_108.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	2.23 MB 
ID:	169  

+1
    Red Devil, did you get any instructions? If not, I can write them out and include the pics, but I don't have a scanner and to take a picture of the page the print won't be too legible.

rx4pain,

I like the looks of that power pipe. Yeah, I'm jeoulous. I just finished cutting my stock rubber hose down to fit until I get mine. Still gotta trim it up a little to make it fit just right. I don't have any instructions at all which is why I was asking for them and the pics. So not as to go on and on this thread, how about you emailing them to me @ krzcuik@comcast.net

Thanks again for the help

+1
    Reddevil...Mark has a version of the power pipe for ALOT less than everyone else sells it for...It comes in polished alluminum...brushed alluminum or painted in any colour..

Hey two2curupt,

Already spoke to Mark on Friday about one... I asked him to let me know when the 04 GTX SC version is ready. After installing the Stage One Kit, it is going to be a bitch moving all of that stuff again to put in the power pipe. I am just jeoulous that I don't have one yet. I just finished installing his stage one kit last night. I hope to get a test during the week coming up. Mark's work is perfect!!! I literally had no more than 1/16 of an inch to play with in any area while installing the intercooler and plumbing...Nice to know that the GTX SC's have not been left behind or forgotten when it comes to mods. That is one serious complaint I have against RIVA and have let them know how I felt. Oh well, more money for Mark...

I've got a copy of the instructions.. If you still need them call me tonight and remind me and i'll bring them to work tomorrow and scan/post them for you. 904-6226-3444. Charles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information