Auto drop nozzle kit

i'm convinced i now love this piece how hard and how long should it take me to install?

+1
    It is really not hard to install.... about 1 hour if you have to remove your old set up and attach to your venturi. The trick is to adjust it properly.

It may take hours to adjust. This is a mod that does not increase speed, it can only slow you down. If you adjust it properly, you can maintain the speed that you had before it was installed. Many people report a slight loss in speed.

OFF TOPIC:

Rida,

Reading some of your other post have given me the impression that you are trying to set your boat up for rough water/ocean racing. This mod is great for closed course racing or cutting ruts with the locals. I have one, and it is my experience that it does not help in endurance type racing.

Also, I noticed you mention porting as an option on another thread. Extra power is always a great thing... if you can apply that power to the water. The real strategy is to figure out how to keep the hull in the water so that your boat can make "useable" power and have the ability to handle.

Please forgive me if you think that I am overstepping here, but if rough water racing/riding is your ultimate goal, then perhaps you should start a thread that addresses exactly what mods are important and what are not. There is a lot of experience here on the forum to help you here. This way, you will save a lot of money and time.

Rida,

A friend of mine had the stredmaster plate on and he was doing 63 on the gps, My ski was doing 67 all day in slight chop..when we raced in rough weather good swells he was right along side me if he had some more mods i would have been eating his spray lol...i heard alot about this plate an im thinking about getting one for our conditions we ride in.

thanks

good info salty na you weren't oversteppin i am lookin for rough water handling because that's all i ride in n tanny u knw where i can find a site fa da shredmaster i heard a lot about it too but i can't find um anywhere

Thread Information